Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password (1315 Views)

Four Ways To Hack Your Neighbors Wifi Password On Android In 2021 “no Root” / How To Crack Wifi Password / TECH: How To Hack Wifi Password From Android Phones Without Rooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password by Risingsunn: 8:57am On May 12, 2020
Good morning guys, I recently got this Philip smart TV but I'm finding it difficult connecting my phone to its wireless. It keeps demanding for the TV WiFi password, I have tried all possible passwords but it's not correct.

The password is atleast 8 characters, please help me. Without that password I wont enjoy the TV.

Help! Help! Help!
Re: Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password by GuestLog: 9:02am On May 12, 2020
Risingsunn:
Good morning guys, I recently got this Philip smart TV but I'm finding it difficult connecting my phone to its wireless. It keeps demanding for the TV WiFi password, I have tried all possible passwords but it's not correct.

The password is atleast 8 characters, please help me. Without that password I wont enjoy the TV.

Help! Help! Help!
used or new TV? What model?

1 Like

Re: Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password by Risingsunn: 9:42am On May 12, 2020
GuestLog:
used or new TV? What model?
its a used tv 8000 series, the one with ambilight
Re: Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password by Risingsunn: 9:48am On May 12, 2020
That's the tv

Re: Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password by sajmark(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2020
Risingsunn:
That's the tv
you will have to reset the TV, try checking the internet if that particular model is resettable.

2 Likes

Re: Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password by GuestLog: 12:09pm On May 12, 2020
Risingsunn:
its a used tv 8000 series, the one with ambilight
sorry there's nothing I can do about it. Try upgrading or downgrade the firmware then factory reset the whole system.

1 Like

Re: Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password by Risingsunn: 3:07pm On May 12, 2020
GuestLog:
sorry there's nothing I can do about it. Try upgrading or downgrade the firmware then factory reset the whole system.
the software is up to date
Re: Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password by Risingsunn: 3:08pm On May 12, 2020
sajmark:

you will have to reset the TV, try checking the internet if that particular model is resettable.
I have done factory reset, same thing
Re: Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password by Risingsunn: 3:10pm On May 12, 2020
I think there should be a default password. This philip na nonesense tv.

Though I'm loving other things about it.
Re: Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password by bigl: 9:23pm On May 12, 2020
Risingsunn:
I think there should be a default password. This philip na nonesense tv.

Though I'm loving other things about it.

Check this manual to see if there is a default password and/or how to do a factory reset to default!

https://www.download.p4c.philips.com/files/6/60pfl8708s_12/60pfl8708s_12_dfu_eng.pdf

1 Like

Re: Help With Philip Smart TV Wifi Password by Risingsunn: 7:38am On May 17, 2020
Hello guys, thanks for your assistance. I have being the one making a very big mistake. I was suppose to use Wifi Direct, instead of the normal Wifi.

It's working now.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just Received The latest Update V12. 0.2. 0 Qggmixm On My Redmi Note 8 Pro / Samsung Galaxy A21S For Sale / Oraimo Freepods 3 Vs Apple Airpods 3 // Any Surprises?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.