Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Our Daily Manna Devotional 12 May 2020 – His Last Words! His Last Acts! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna Devotional 12 May 2020 – His Last Words! His Last Acts! (114 Views)

Spiritual Temperature Of Planet Earth For The Month Of May 2020 / Seeds Of Destiny 12 May 2020 -- Consistency Of Positive Action- The Trademark Of / Our Daily Manna Devotional 5 May 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna Devotional 12 May 2020 – His Last Words! His Last Acts! by Colossusgist(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2020
TOPIC: FIRE IS THE CURE FOR VIPERS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 28: 1-6.

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with Him that I call, “JEHOVAH WONDER WONDER.” The Holy Ghost will be showing you deep mysteries on what I call the THE MELITA WONDER.” Paul mistakenly gathered A VIPER, a dangerous reptile INSTEAD OF STICKS.

Ah! Snakes for STICKS! Hear this: NO MISTAKE will SWALLOW YOU UP THIS YEAR! Hear this also: Every VIPER hiding in your STICK OF COMFORT will run BY FIRE! Stop worrying about how you will know all your haters or how you will overcome them. The secret is simple SET UP A FIRE! Yes! Read TOP ODM Daily

If there is FIRE in your local church, the vipers will run! If there is FIRE in your business, all satanic vipers will run! If there is FIRE in your LIFE, the vipers in your father’s or mother’s house may attack you but will cry out and run! Yes! If there is FIRE in your bones, NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST YOU in 2020 and beyond will prosper!

The cure for ViPERS is HOLY FIRE! If you are COLD, all sorts of wicked enemies and vipers will use you as their playground! They will mock you because they know you are in their territory – they live in COLD OR LUKEWARM places (Nahum 3:17)! The devil does not fear COLD churchgoers or LUKEWARM Christians! Lukewarm believers are those who are not on FIRE or COLD! Even heaven will spew you out of your DIVINE HEDGE!

Pray this prayer always: “LORD, MAKE ME HOT or I DIE.”

Continue From Source

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 13 May 2020 -- Your Character And Your Destiny / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/05/2020 / The Heart Of A Good Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.