Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Do I Get This Done Please?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get This Done Please?? (478 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get This Done Please?? by 44ward(f): 9:48am On May 12, 2020
I opened this account,so that I could get advice. I have been viewing as a guest for a long time..
Pls don't mind my grammar... Na SS3 I do reach.. Lol

Some time in 2016,I decided to change my name since my middle name was too lenthy. So,I did a newspaper publication and a sworn court affidavit . So,I went to the center for national ID registration to reg for national ID. I gave them the old name and new name. My plan was,as as soon as the NIN is out,I will go and change the old name on my BVN with the NIN and new name. So,when it was time to get the temporary card.. My was held,they said I needed to change the name on my bvn. That the new name has to be the one on my BVN. I had no drivers lience and no money for international passport then,I was broke then. The bank said I had to verify before I can use my account after some time. So ,I just forgot about it,since I was staying with my sister.. I started using her account.. Now, she is traveling soon,I need to reactivate my account.. My question how will I change the name on my national ID? The bank wants me to get a valid ID to change the name on my BVN ,and without NIN I can't get a passport now.. Anyone who has been in this situation before,should please suggest what I should do now... Please help a helpless sister..
Re: How Do I Get This Done Please?? by 44ward(f): 10:14am On May 12, 2020
So many people viewing ,no body wan help me with information on how to go about this..

Please someone with a heart of gold,should help..
Re: How Do I Get This Done Please?? by Evidenx(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2020
your question is too complex that's why everyone is runing.. lol

Just go to where u did ur first NIN and ask them if you can do a change of name.
Re: How Do I Get This Done Please?? by 44ward(f): 8:40am On May 13, 2020
Evidenx:
your question is too complex that's why everyone is runing.. lol

Just go to where u did ur first NIN and ask them if you can do a change of name.
Thanks and God bless you for your response..
Re: How Do I Get This Done Please?? by Evidenx(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2020
44ward:
Thanks and God bless you for your response..
Amen and you are welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russian Might Be D Next Place To Study. / Turkey Students Visa - Pros And Cons!!! / Migration To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.