Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Daily Cry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Cry (117 Views)

Daily Cry / Daily Cry / Daily Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Cry by adefajosekayo(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2020
<b>DAILY CRY<b/>

Jesus said I have send you as a sheep among wolves, Mathew 10:16. Most times we think the wolves are the hard times alone, but I tell you today, that there are wolves that devour man little by little, without giving notice.

1Peter 5:5, Be alert, the devil prowls around like a
roaring lion looking for someone to
devour. The devil is so good at seting a bait, since He know, He may not be able to get hold on you easily.

Is God using you in this end time, to perform signs and wonder, to prophesy or to diliver the gospel to the lost. Be careful that you do not fall through His tricks. Many had fell, as the devil has lore them to take glory in their self (pride). Many fell through pride and self praise. Psalm 29:2, Jeremiah 9:23. 1 corinthians 1:31, let he that glorieth, glory in the lord. Many at time are carried away by the work done through them by God, forgetting the God that made it possible through them, they take glory to themselves.

The cause of the downfall of many Men of God is because they take glory in themselves and not in God. There are some that think in their mind, I have reach the peak which no one has, before, forgetten the things of the spirit has no peak. Some had refuse to diliver Gods work because, their title is too big for a small village, because they are not accord respect up to their expectations and because they beleive no one except them. Should we beleive in our own wisdom? No, for our wisdom is fool without God. Should we beleive in our strenght? No, our stenght is weakness without God. Luke 19:40, always keep in mind, there are thousands of replacement incase you fail.

Do not be taken away by pride. Beware of those people, that will make you glory in thyself. James 4:6, God hate the proud. Proverbs 29:23.

I cry,Beware, that you are not fooled to take Glory in thyself, or that they give you glory, when you do the things of God. Rather Give glory to your father which is in heaven. Be careful, that you are not replaced when pride take over you.
BE VIGILLANT

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ignore Your Dreams. / Covid-19 Task Force Invade Church In Cross River State During Service / (5) CONTINUATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.