Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Last Bus - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Bus (35528 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Bus by doctorbrainy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Well done good job. More grace
Re: The Last Bus by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
In all this travails, I was more concerned about Ambitah.. The boy had gone through too much, it's a miracle that he survived it.. The worst would have been for him to lose his mother, that would have shattered his confidence..

Lilian survived, she was already face-to-face with death, she was about to be signed off to death without her consent, but in the last minute, she was rescued in a really strange way.. I guess it wasn't her time..

Fiona, Oh dear Fiona, she had shook hands with death, kissed mother earth goodbye but she was miraculously saved..

Akin, the hero, the one believed to be the messenger of the gods, his emergence will definitely change the way the Hayak's perceive things.. Ignorance is bliss..

Not forgetting the Chief Driver of the bus, Jameskudooski.. It was a bumpy but interesting ride, encapsulated with so much uncertainties,but in the end, we all didn't suffer heart attack..

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece with us..

BRAVO JAMESKUDOOSKI..
Re: The Last Bus by Ogamysamo: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=JamesKudooski post=92423028]Chapter Ten
The Betrayal
(Episode 26)

“Oh, not again,” I whispered. This time, I was sure none of us would survive this setback! We all turned around and lo and behold, Hayakharet was laughing.

“Just kidding,” she shouted and waved at us still laughing.

Our temperature came down. We laughed and waved back. Then we turned around and continued our journey. Fiona and I held each other's hands as we walked along.

She looked up at me and asked, “What about the job now?”

“Job?” I frowned. “The only thing on my mind now is that I didn't die in this mess.”

“Thank God, we didn't.”

As we moved closer to the expressway, I looked at these warriors that were with me—Fiona, Sister Elizabeth, Lilian, and Amitabh—and I shook my head. We had gone through a lot in the last few days. Indeed, we had spent three nights and three days in the claws of death!

KUDOS 2 MR KUDOS
Re: The Last Bus by JamesKudooski(m): 1:30am On May 08, 2023
EkopSparoAyara:
In all this travails, I was more concerned about Ambitah.. The boy had gone through too much, it's a miracle that he survived it.. The worst would have been for him to lose his mother, that would have shattered his confidence..

Lilian survived, she was already face-to-face with death, she was about to be signed off to death without her consent, but in the last minute, she was rescued in a really strange way.. I guess it wasn't her time..

Fiona, Oh dear Fiona, she had shook hands with death, kissed mother earth goodbye but she was miraculously saved..

Akin, the hero, the one believed to be the messenger of the gods, his emergence will definitely change the way the Hayak's perceive things.. Ignorance is bliss..

Not forgetting the Chief Driver of the bus, Jameskudooski.. It was a bumpy but interesting ride, encapsulated with so much uncertainties,but in the end, we all didn't suffer heart attack..

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece with us..

BRAVO JAMESKUDOOSKI..

Wow EkopSparoAyara! Longest time. Magnificent write-up and summary as usually!
Thank you for this lovely piece and the compliments too.

I have really missed you guys!

Stay blessed!
Re: The Last Bus by JamesKudooski(m): 1:31am On May 08, 2023
[quote author=Ogamysamo post=121057113][/quote]

Thank you so much, Ogamysamo.

Kudos to you too.

Stay blessed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Corper Sam's Funny Story...don't Laugh Please / THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 / “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.