Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Is The Best Programming Language Use For Telemedicine Apps? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Best Programming Language Use For Telemedicine Apps? (866 Views)

Best Programming Language To Learn This 2021: The Beginner's Guide / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? / The Best Programming Language Is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Programming Language Use For Telemedicine Apps? by star255: 10:25am On May 12, 2020
please advise
Re: What Is The Best Programming Language Use For Telemedicine Apps? by morningstar122: 10:27am On May 12, 2020
Java based framework for backend.
Swift for iOS app, Java for Android app
JavaScript and Angular JS for web front-end.
However this is our internal choise based on lots of factors. I imagine someone can offer different stacks.
Re: What Is The Best Programming Language Use For Telemedicine Apps? by IceLip: 10:33am On May 12, 2020
Java, C, BlooP, Kojo n Php preferable. but you can also join J, CPL with C++
Re: What Is The Best Programming Language Use For Telemedicine Apps? by Runningwater(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2020
Why don't you try Java and XML, and Swift for Android and iOS app respectively.
JavaScript, HTML and CSS for web interaction on the web.
Re: What Is The Best Programming Language Use For Telemedicine Apps? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Programming Language Use For Telemedicine Apps? by LSarcastic: 12:37am On May 14, 2020
star255:
please advise
Alright, first you need to understand the specific aspects of the features you're going to be implementing. Telemedicine will involve a lot of features that is very time conscious. You don't want someone to die because your server failed to scale. This means your top priority is speed.
Languages to consider: C++, Java, Go, Rust

Next, you'll probably be needing some sorts of AI aid to help people seek out help and solve problems in the event human interaction isn't available. This means you'll probably be involving Machine learning.
Languages to consider: Python, Julia

Next, you'll need something that is easy to implement with large community and something that is guaranteed to last through the years without things breaking because of new features and backward compatibility issues.
Languages to consider: Java

The other things involved, are a little negligible.

You'll notice that I'm not focused on the platform aspect at all. That's because your app, website is nothing if your infrastructure is crap. You're definitely building an enterprise web application which will have lots of users. Your website and application will basically just be an interface to the huge engine work going on in the back-end.

With my analysis, you'll definitely not want a website with C++ grin grin . What you want is Java handling your critical features because of its relative speed and stability and its WORA(Write once, run anywhere - add anytime to it!) philosophy. Next, you'll need Python to handle ML/AI. It so happens that Python and Java has interoperability with the Jython platform giving you exactly what you need in your backend.

For the website, implement the front-end with React of Angular since you want a native app feel. Besides, people should not be lacking on your website for features.

For the mobile application, I advice you use Flutter, so you don't have to build separately for both Android and IOS.

For a desktop application, this is where you now call in your C++ guy. You could also implement it with Flutter too or even Electron(Don't use this oo, I'm just joking).

I hope this helped.

cheers!
Re: What Is The Best Programming Language Use For Telemedicine Apps? by funda(f): 8:54am On May 14, 2020
Hi,
We need website and mobile App developers for our grocery business. We want who can integrate Google map for the delivery guys. Also the site and app will allow customers access to big brands like ShopRite, pick n pay etc. the location is important to direct the shopping staff on your nearest shop to chose from. Thanks. Contact us on 08060775754.
Re: What Is The Best Programming Language Use For Telemedicine Apps? by morningstar122: 8:06am On May 15, 2020
A very interesting question in General, as well as the topic itself. I am a bit of a programmer and am currently working on a similar project. I am not an expert in this field so I use such resources as how to develop a telemedicine app. This helps me a lot and speeds up my work many times.
Re: What Is The Best Programming Language Use For Telemedicine Apps? by Baliar(f): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2023
Regarding the question of which programming language to use for how to make telemedicine app, there are several options available, depending on the platform and specific requirements of the application.

For example, if you are developing for iOS, you could use Swift or Objective-C. For Android, Java or Kotlin are popular choices. If you want to build a cross-platform app, then you might consider using a framework like React Native, Flutter or Xamarin.

However, choosing the programming language is just one aspect of developing a telemedicine app. You also need to consider the features and functionalities you want to include, such as video consultations, secure messaging, electronic health records, and appointment scheduling. You will also need to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, such as HIPAA for handling patient data.

Overall, developing a telemedicine app requires a combination of technical expertise, domain knowledge, and attention to user experience. It is a complex process that requires careful planning, execution, and testing. Therefore, it is advisable to seek the help of experienced developers or a specialized agency to ensure the success of your project.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Web Development [urgent] / Backend Developer Needed For A Quick Job (Resolved) / What's The Difference Between Graphic Designing And Web Programming/devt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.