Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

She's been delivered!!! Bless God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She's been delivered!!! Bless God (613 Views)

What Does "We Bless God Mean"? / Is The Sentence, We/i Bless God. Correct? / How Correct Is "We Bless God" Phrase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's been delivered!!! Bless God by JenniferEkubo(f): 10:42am On May 12, 2020
Thank God for deliverance!!
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by Realtord43: 10:45am On May 12, 2020
What possessed her?
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by JenniferEkubo(f): 10:46am On May 12, 2020
Realtord43:
What possessed her?
she's acting like a serpent.. Nd a marine spirit.. We believe in God that she'll be delivered
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by Realtord43: 10:51am On May 12, 2020
JenniferEkubo:
she's acting like a serpent.. Nd a marine spirit.. We believe in God that she'll be delivered
Take to your pastor when you finish praying for her
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by JenniferEkubo(f): 10:53am On May 12, 2020
Realtord43:
Take to your pastor when you finish praying for her
okay sir
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by SweetOlive(f): 10:53am On May 12, 2020
JenniferEkubo:

“Acting like” And you are so convinced by mere behavioural traits?
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by JenniferEkubo(f): 10:57am On May 12, 2020
SweetOlive:

“Acting like” And you are so convinced by mere behavioural traits?
read ur Bible ma, Jesus casted out demons..!!!!! And she's healed!!!
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by SweetOlive(f): 11:08am On May 12, 2020
JenniferEkubo:
read ur Bible ma, Jesus casted out demons..!!!!! And she's healed!!!

Jesus was able to do that ‘cause he was convinced beyond behavioural traits.

Ok now, If I pretend and behave like a dog, what would you label my demon? cheesy

I have read stories where people in Nigeria banish kids, tagging them witches and wizards all because they exhibit certain traits or look some typa way.

Take care of them, show love and let’s stop tagging people by the outcome of their challenges.
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by godofuck231: 11:11am On May 12, 2020
you can only command a demon you know by its name, don't go causing harm on yourself or your family, the demon might manifest into you and lead you to suicide, which will be a no case situation, just suicide, get a priest or an exorcist.
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by JenniferEkubo(f): 11:12am On May 12, 2020
SweetOlive:

Jesus was able to do that ‘cause he was convinced beyond behavioural traits.

Ok now, If I pretend and behave like a dog, what would you label my demon? cheesy

I have read stories where people in Nigeria banish kids, tagging them witches and wizards all because they exhibit certain traits or look some typa way.

Take care of them, show love and let’s stop tagging people by the outcome of their challenges.
my sis won't just wake up and start acting like a serpent.. demonic possession is real.. Nd she was possessed. But thank God she's healed and delivered!!!
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by JenniferEkubo(f): 11:15am On May 12, 2020
godofuck231:
you can only command a demon you know by its name, don't go causing harm on yourself or your family, the demon might manifest into you and lead you to suicide, which will be a no case situation, just suicide, get a priest or an exorcist.
nothing by shall any means harm us.. we cover ourselves in the blood of Jesus and we seal our body in Jesus name. Where two or three are gathered!! He's in our midst!! I believe she has been delivered!! Thank you for ur input!
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by Nobody: 11:16am On May 12, 2020
JenniferEkubo:
my sis won't just wake up and start acting like a serpent.. demonic possession is real.. Nd she was possessed. But thank God she's healed and delivered!!!
attention seeker!
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by JenniferEkubo(f): 11:18am On May 12, 2020
Durentt:
attention seeker!
okay if u say so , I pray u know God! Before it's too late!

1 Like

Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by godofuck231: 11:59am On May 12, 2020
JenniferEkubo:
nothing by shall any means harm us.. we cover ourselves in the blood of Jesus and we seal our body in Jesus name. Where two or three are gathered!! He's in our midst!! I believe she has been delivered!! Thank you for ur input!
when John the baptist saw jesus he know he was a greater man, be warned, deliverance differs from exorcism
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by AkwaIbomMan(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
JenniferEkubo:
ignorance at it's peak
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by Jman06(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Go to the nearest psychiatric hospital and consult a psychiatrist.
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Jul 20, 2020
Realtord43:
What possessed her?
who? undecided
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Praises be to Jesus. Do not mind those who want you not to give Glory to God. They are mockers, some of them. Hold on to what you believe. Demonic possession is REAL and even my one-time ex white girlfriend manifested it in my presence back in 2014. I know alot of things and cannot be shaken by mockers on matters of Possession and marine occult. I have had first hand experiences!
Re: She's been delivered!!! Bless God by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Praise the Lord!!!

Hallelujah..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watch Pastor Chris In LIVE SHOW. / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts Sermon Today / Watch Legion By Damilola Mike-bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.