Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai (298 Views)

Ikwerre People Association Warn Iwuanyanwu To Stop Associating Them With Igbos / Invading Niger Is Declaring War On Northern Nigeria - El-Rufai Warns Tinubu / ‘Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria’ – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by Tife20: 11:21am On May 12, 2020
Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, has joked that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, is the chairman of the ‘Short People Association of Nigeria’.

El-Rufai tweeted this on Monday night, in response to a video posted by comedian Gbadewonuola Olateju Oyelakin, better known as Teju Babyface on Twitter.

The clip showed the Governor making an appearance on Babyface’s show in 2010.

“Yes…..I remember this @Tejubabyfacetv interview in 2010…..how time flies….HE VP Osinbajo is the current chairman of the Nigerian Association of Short People…

“So we are represented at the highest echelons of governance! Thanks Teju,” El-Rufai wrote.

In the short clip shared by Babyface, El-Rufai made fun of himself, saying he used to be secretary-general of the ‘Short People Association’.

"" I AM A MEMBER OF THE NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF SHORT PEOPLE! @nelrufai is a self deprecating character �. Sir, I am moderatan you o. Hian!
SEE THE FULL INTERVIEW NOW BY SUBSCRIBING TO KING OF TALK CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE.#kingoftalk #tejubabyface #tejubabyfaceshow #talkshow pic.twitter.com/bhuGreoI40

— King of Talk (@Tejubabyfacetv) May 11, 2020

Yes…..I remember this @Tejubabyfacetv interview in 2010…..how time flies….HE VP Osinbajo is the current chairman of the Nigerian Association of Short People….so we are represented at the highest echelons of governance! Thanks Teju. – @elrufai https:///ISKEA8zf7f""

— Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai (@elrufai) May 11, 2020

Source = https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/12/osinbajo-is-chairman-short-people-association-of-nigeria-el-rufai/
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by Nehyooh(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2020
Comically Hilarious ! grin
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by Joylove2324(f): 11:25am On May 12, 2020
You called him a short man but i called him The GIANT man, even the supreme court judges were struggling to have his handshake���
Osinbajo my man

Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by Iyiataata92: 11:27am On May 12, 2020
Should have been Nigeria Association Of Midgets
But they seem to be wiser than the tall ones.
maybe because they say that short people are closer to the ground and can communicate with the ancestors which make them wiser.

Maybe Buhari would have been wiser if he was a little more like Oshiomole.
Whose knows
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by okefrancis: 11:28am On May 12, 2020
You people should know that Elrufai was under hallucination when he said this and should disregard ASAP
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by abdul4new(m): 11:28am On May 12, 2020
ok hope it will not backfire
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by Iyiataata92: 11:28am On May 12, 2020
Nehyooh:
Comically Hilarious ! grin
Sure?
Cos I don't trust el Rufai. Not even his jokes can be trusted
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by Naturopathic: 11:29am On May 12, 2020
The OP has a brain tumor and he's suffering from insomnia
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by Shooyie: 11:32am On May 12, 2020
The other is a taller man in terms of governance, diligence, commitment and intelligence.
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by Joyce95: 11:33am On May 12, 2020
I call VP Osinbajo the greater of the great
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by maybanks: 11:35am On May 12, 2020
The Short man that calls the Shot.
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by Zeemam: 11:35am On May 12, 2020
The best of all
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by Deputy1111(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2020
Osinbajo is small but mighty.
Re: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria- El- Rufai by Mynd44: 12:00pm On May 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Reno omokri, General Buhari The Taqiyya Master. / Ondo Assembly Begins Probe Into Source Of N4.3b Hidden In Bank Account For 10yrs / Heartwarming Moment Pregnant Woman Was Surprised For Her Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.