Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

At Age 10, I Had To Sleep With An Older Man For Shelter" - Actor Michael Ifan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At Age 10, I Had To Sleep With An Older Man For Shelter" - Actor Michael Ifan (1636 Views)

Actor Michael Uba James Of Jenifa’s Diary Celebrates His Birthday,show Twin Sis / I Slept With A Man For Shelter At Age 10 – Actor Michael Ifan ( Watch Video) / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Age 10, I Had To Sleep With An Older Man For Shelter" - Actor Michael Ifan by ollyjoseph: 12:53pm On May 12, 2020
Fast-rising Nigerian actor and costume designer, Ifan Ifeanyi Michael shared a harrowing tale of an experience he had when he was in his tender age.
Ifan speaking to a friend during an Instagram live conversation broke into tears as he recounted the unimaginable thing he did just to survive.

The filmmaker revealed that he was sodomized when he was 10 years old by an older man just so he can find shelter and sleep.

According to Ifan, his ordeal lasting for some time and it is one of the unforgettable experiences in his life.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTZTLpotXd8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Age 10, I Had To Sleep With An Older Man For Shelter" - Actor Michael Ifan by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 12, 2020
Mehn we live in a very cruel world a ten year old boy angry

1 Like

Re: At Age 10, I Had To Sleep With An Older Man For Shelter" - Actor Michael Ifan by Aboks(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2020
Such is life

Pele

Re: At Age 10, I Had To Sleep With An Older Man For Shelter" - Actor Michael Ifan by Realrealtor: 3:26pm On May 12, 2020
cry cry been there. They will all pay

2 Likes

Re: At Age 10, I Had To Sleep With An Older Man For Shelter" - Actor Michael Ifan by jaycerichh(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2020
Realrealtor:
my sympathy bro

2 Likes

Re: At Age 10, I Had To Sleep With An Older Man For Shelter" - Actor Michael Ifan by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 12, 2020
shocked

Watch out, he is Gay. I have always told people that Gays are not born but made. It's like a recycling plant where you can only raise your kind by doing the same thing that was done to you....sodomy.
Re: At Age 10, I Had To Sleep With An Older Man For Shelter" - Actor Michael Ifan by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 12, 2020
shocked
Re: At Age 10, I Had To Sleep With An Older Man For Shelter" - Actor Michael Ifan by bukiah: 5:42pm On May 12, 2020
Realrealtor:
so sorry. It is well with you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Janemena Keep Fans Talking As Her Friends Used For Doggy In A Throwback Photos. / BBN REUNION: Leaked Video Of Ozo And Nengi Doing It In The Bathroom, Lots More / Don Jazzy Successfully Signed The Girl With Angelic Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.