Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

They Don't Sell Good/Quality Bread In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Don't Sell Good/Quality Bread In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) (613 Views)

A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Don't Sell Good/Quality Bread In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by marvelck: 1:07pm On May 12, 2020
With all due respect, they don't have good/quality bread in Uyo. The bread they produce and eat over there can't be compare to the correct bread we have in Lagos, Abuja and port Harcourt...the bread they produce in Uyo still dey learn work

And I don't know why the bakers there keep producing low quality bread. No wonder a lot of Akwa ibomites usually buy their bread in port Harcourt whenever they travel to port Harcourt, cos they know the bread they sell in uyo are more like chaff

I also heard, in order to grow their bread industry, the state government allegedly banned the 'importation' of qualty bread from neighbouring states (from Port Harcourt especially). Just negodu. Depriving your own people the opportunity to eat better bread...

If the govt don't allow other bread coys (like Genesis bread, CFS etc ) to come into Uyo, the local bread industry won't grow. They will just keep producing low quality bread, cos there's no competition...and you know competition drives innovation

Akwa Ibom...Dakkada!

1 Share

Re: They Don't Sell Good/Quality Bread In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by blackboy(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2020
Apart from Lagos and Abuja where do they have correct bread. I am just asking.
Re: They Don't Sell Good/Quality Bread In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:24pm On May 12, 2020
blackboy:
Apart from Lagos and Abuja where do they have correct bread. I am just asking.
Define "quality Bread"
Re: They Don't Sell Good/Quality Bread In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) by iPrevail(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2020
I disagree with you. If you want quality you know you have to spend more.. Go to DeChoice and the likes and buy quality bread

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Affordable Lingerie / Ambulance And Health Services At Primecare Hospital, Abuja / December Promo Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.