Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) (55926 Views)

BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State / Abdurazak Isa Building Modular Refinery In Imo, Anambra. Invests N7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by ogenyi1: 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
EM123:
aba is even better than owerri , abia government don't waste money in working road , they leave it like that , but owerri , they will waste money , immediately the governor leave office he will carry his road , when another governor come's he will start a new road . I think we igbos are our own problem , if we don't build our home will outsider build it for us?

Scotmisile oya nah, you dey run your mouth before. Come see. Now you are running. Cowardcheesy
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by ScotMisile: 2:39pm On May 13, 2020
Joblessness....this ogenyi guy is even following me..... go and learn from your Yoruba lecturers.....
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by ogenyi1: 2:43pm On May 13, 2020
Joblessness is disturbing scotmisile. Someone has a job will not be checking to see when there is a post. Jobless useless man inferior Imolite cheesy

1 Like

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by EM123: 2:50pm On May 13, 2020
ogenyi1:

Scotmisile oya nah, you dey run your mouth before. Come see. Now you are running. Cowardcheesy
bros i think we like suffering (no not like) i mean love suffering , can u imagine a shameless imo man that should be crying that their leaders has finished them, is shamelessly praising imo and posting nonsense road , how many of our governors children are driving along this roads ? Their children are in the western world enjoying what other leader did to make their people happy , this is why charly boy is advocating for our mumu don do. I will never ever vote for anybody , including the youth , until i witness positive change in nigeria , am disappointed in youth .
#our mumu don do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:53pm On May 13, 2020
ScotMisile:

Small boiz like metaphysical and co....dumped your sorry a.s.s.e.

Wetin you want talk?

grin grin
Na who you dey call small boi?

I dey Bleep exotic pussy wey big pass you. grin

Mind yasef o angry
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by ScotMisile: 6:07pm On May 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Na who you dey call small boi?

I dey Bleep exotic pussy wey big pass you. grin

Mind yasef o angry
Dont mind the guy always causing division on Nairaland
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 8:41pm On May 13, 2020
ogenyi1:
[s][/s]

[s]You are busy shouting and crying without addressing my points.

Like I said I am not even from Anambra, but everyone knows that Imolites first saw FLYOVER in Onitsha, the same Onitsha is where most Imolites that most make in life must relocate to.

There are some areas in Onitsha that you won't know it is part of Anambra because of dominance of Imolites and their heavy population there. Onitsha is the obodo and greener pasture for Imolites. Fact.

Owerri is a chaotic disjointed dilapidated shithole, no roads, filth everywhere just like ABA. So it is very clear why Imolites don't stay in their. Imo state has the highest poverty rate in SE after Ebonyi, this means that most of the residents of Imo state are poor and useless.

As for the airport, what you have not is a motor park, when your state builds an airport we shall know.

Pic: Upper Iweka flyover where Imolites first saw FLYOVER in their lives. Funny but it is true.[/s]

hehehehehehehehe mugu i thought you denied coming from Anambra before? Chino you are a loser stay in your Anambra and leave Imolites alone you are becoming a disgrace to ndi Anambra it now looks like you feel inferior when you see anything IMO and its becoming obviously embarrassing, people easily spot you with your oozing inferiority. Imo youths are the money bags of the South EAST cry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 8:46pm On May 13, 2020
EM123:
[s]bros i think we like suffering (no not like) i mean love suffering , can u imagine a shameless imo man that should be crying that their leaders has finished them, is shamelessly praising imo and posting nonsense road , how many of our governors children are driving along this roads ? Their children are in the western world enjoying what other leader did to make their people happy , this is why charly boy is advocating for our mumu don do. I will never ever vote for anybody , including the youth , until i witness positive change in nigeria , am disappointed in youth .
#our mumu don do[/s].

Bastard Chino get an Airport first before talking about Imo State mugu. Leave Imolites alone biitch they are better than you tongue tongue
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 8:50pm On May 13, 2020
ogenyi1:
[s][/s]

[s]I am back teach you some lessons about your cursed backward Imo state. Do you know why your girls are all commercial sex hawkers? Do you know why it is dangerous to marry any Imo girl? Because the chances are high that she's a prostitute. Should talk about OTOKOTO in Owerri? Owerri is where ritual killing started in Africa. Ask otokoto. What about your useless okoroawusa that used his rotten legs for rituals? I can go on and on. Waiting for your response[/s]

Hehehehe Chino the lunatic you are so pathetic, you guys come to Imo state to kidnap small boys with wealth and take them to Anambra to steal their money and kill them. It shall not be well with ritualists and cursed broke asses from Anambra like the sacked soldier of today's story.
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by EM123: 8:56pm On May 13, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

Bastard Chino get an Airport first before talking about Imo State mugu. Leave Imolites alone biitch they are better than you tongue tongue
which airport ? Airport lagos has for ages , ph has airport , kanu , kaduna , and all i have mention are international airport . No body in nigeria even know that airport is in imo state , people in enugu has not even brag of airport u a grown up and graduated mumu is speaking of airport , airport that okoro hausa ate the construction money and build awarawa tomato for u to brag about , my friend go and sit down and stop showing ur stupidity .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 8:59pm On May 13, 2020
EM123:
which airport ? Airport lagos has for ages , ph has airport , kanu , kaduna , and all i have mention are international airport . No body in nigeria even know that airport is in imo state[b][/b] , people in enugu has not even brag of airport u a grown up and graduated mumu is speaking of airport , airport that okoro hausa ate the construction money and build awarawa tomato for u to brag about , my friend go and sit down and stop showing ur stupidity .

Because it was built by Imo people. Anyway Okorocha messed Imo up and i'm not a fan of his but dont insult Imo state because of Okorocha, insult him alone not Imo state if you are mentally alright ok.
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by EM123: 9:36pm On May 13, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

Because it was built by Imo people. Anyway Okorocha messed Imo up and i'm not a fan of his but dont insult Imo state because of Okorocha, insult him alone not Imo state if you are mentally alright ok.
bros am mental ok and sound, i didn't insult imolite in anyway , but what our brother is saying is bad and insulting to all igbo land , i called him our brother because am also igbo , i shouldn't be proud of substandard things our bad leaders built , the first day i went to jos , bauchi , gombe , i cried , because we dat say we are more educated and civilised than d north are backward , we don't have road, no state road , no local government road , no light , no good infrastuctures , and somebody is bold to mention airport that dey ate d money ? What a shame to igbo land . From imo , abia , enugu , ebonyi , rivers, anambra , delta and bayasa , nothing to write home about , even if fg is not helping why not our leaders use the little once we have well?
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 9:43pm On May 13, 2020
EM123:
bros am mental ok and sound, i didn't insult imolite in anyway , but what our brother is saying is bad and insulting to all igbo land , i called him our brother because am also igbo , i shouldn't be proud of substandard things our bad leaders built , the first day i went to jos , bauchi , gombe , i cried , because we dat say we are more educated and civilised than d north are backward , we don't have road, no state road , no local government road , no light , no good infrastuctures , and somebody is bold to mention airport that dey ate d money ? What a shame to igbo land . From imo , abia , enugu , ebonyi , rivers, anambra , delta and bayasa , nothing to write home about , even if fg is not helping why not our leaders use the little once we have well?

My dear our leaders re not getting the same allocation and attention of the Federal Government like other parts of the country so dont blame them too much, you can only blame the dead Governors of Abia but Ebonyi Governor is doing great if only he gets the same allocation as Lagos and Kano you can imagine what he could achieve..
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by EM123: 10:01pm On May 13, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

My dear our leaders re not getting the same allocation and attention of the Federal Government like other parts of the country so dont blame them too much, you can only blame the dead Governors of Abia but Ebonyi Governor is doing great if only he gets the same allocation as Lagos and Kano you can imagine what he could achieve..
i think u are wrong on the allocation issue , if ur oga settle u with one million naira and settle ur mate that serve him together with u with 20 million naira , if u use ur own well knowing that u came from a poor back ground , the guy with 20 million will beg u for money , can u tell me that the money they use in sending their children abroad , building hotels , building houses in different countries in the world are not from the small allocation? If they use those money on igbo land , igbo land will be almost like london.
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by EM123: 10:03pm On May 13, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

until we elect creative leaders we will still remain in a please listening to their stories of low allocation.
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 10:18pm On May 13, 2020
EM123:
i think u are wrong on the allocation issue , if ur oga settle u with one million naira and settle ur mate that serve him together with u with 20 million naira , if u use ur own well knowing that u came from a poor back ground , the guy with 20 million will beg u for money , can u tell me that the money they use in sending their children abroad , building hotels , building houses in different countries in the world are not from the small allocation? If they use those money on igbo land , igbo land will be almost like london.

What i am saying is that you can give someone 10,000 and even if he is talented and prudent in business he still wouldn't do much as compared to someone given 20 million who is also good in the same business, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander, just imagine if Ebnoyi Governor receives Delta state kind of allocation for 4 years alone, imagine what Umahi with all his vision could achieve with it. In the North after getting heavy allocation from the Federal Government they still get first grade projects from the same Federal Government, we are only living in denial in the SE in as much as our Governors are not doing too well i wouldn't still blame them much cos if Igbos have been producing as much presidents as other big ethnic groups we wouldn't really notice the Governors' lapses much, Imagine the level of project going on in Lagos yet Tinubu could still load and fill bullion vans with cash, with the level of projects going on in the state you would think their Governors are not stealing more than the ones in the SE all because of the huge IGR Lagos generate.

What we need is FG focus on the SE and things could turn around for the region far above every other region cos our youths are naturally hard working and innovative, that's a plus.

1 Like

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by EM123: 10:38pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=Glorifiednwafor post=89519353]

u are right , but i think the same market that a man that earn 50000 naira goes is the same market that a man that earn 500000 naira will also go , the difference is how u manage ur home will determine if ur family will be contented with what they have , if u manage ur 50000 naira well ur children will put their eyes in what ur neighbour that is earning 500000 naira is doing , they will be comfortable.
thank u my brother for the educative arguement , goodnight bro, we wish a leader that will change igbo land come's up soon , GOD BLESS IGBO LAND .
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by ogenyi1: 11:34pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
Glorifiednwafor:

Chino the lunatic you are so pathetic, you guys come to Imo state to kidnap small boys with wealth and take them to Anambra to steal their money and kill them. It shall not be well with ritualists and cursed broke asses from Anambra like the sacked soldier of today's story.
[/s]

Hahahaha

Where did I say that i am from Anambra? Who is chino?

Imo state is cursed. Lemme make it clear to you Anambra people see Imo state as Uganda, there's no single Anambran anywhere near your cursed Imo state. Whereas there millions of Imolites all over Nigeria where they see as obodo oyibo and their greener pasture.

Imo state is only known for commercial sex hawking, otokoto, ritual, armed robbery etc. I will be here to teach you some lessons about your cursed Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by ogenyi1: 11:37pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
Glorifiednwafor:

Bastard Chino get an Airport first before talking about Imo State mugu. Leave Imolites alone biitch they are better than you
[/s]

Useless frustrated bastard, Imo state is a cursed state. Does that motor park in Imo look like airport? Anambra is building proper airport for the region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by ogenyi1: 11:40pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
Glorifiednwafor:
e Chino the lunatic you are so pathetic, you guys come to Imo state to kidnap small boys with wealth and take them to Anambra to steal their money and kill them. It shall not be well with ritualists and cursed broke asses from Anambra like the sacked soldier of today's story.
[/s]

See mugu hahahaha

What does an Anambra person want from a cursed backward state like Imo? That was how you bastards kidnapped and killed a US army officer that came to Imo state. Useless good for nothing people.

Anambra is where Imolites move to in millions in search of greener pasture, something their state failed to give them.

Pictures: Owerri

1 Like

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by ogenyi1: 11:41pm On May 13, 2020
EM123:
which airport ? Airport lagos has for ages , ph has airport , kanu , kaduna , and all i have mention are international airport . No body in nigeria even know that airport is in imo state , people in enugu has not even brag of airport u a grown up and graduated mumu is speaking of airport , airport that okoro hausa ate the construction money and build awarawa tomato for u to brag about , my friend go and sit down and stop showing ur stupidity .

True talk lol

2 Likes

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by ogenyi1: 11:43pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
Glorifiednwafor:

[/s]

That nonsense is not an airport but a motor park. You guys should destroy this rubbish because till date you guys don't have an airport. Is this rubbish an airport?

1 Like

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 6:16am On May 14, 2020
ManLikeBlaize:

So I should fry yam?

Mtcheww, Nigeria and Mediocrity
What is mediocre about this refinery?
Every now and then pic of dangote refinery is been uploaded on nairaland I don't see people asking stupid question and shouting mediocrity.
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 3:21pm On May 14, 2020
ogenyi1:
[s][/s]

[s]Useless frustrated bastard, Imo state is a cursed state. Does that motor park in Imo look like airport? Anambra is building proper airport for the region. [/s]

Shameless fool you are on Imo thread killing yourself over nothing out of frustration, you have mentioned me almost 10 times spewing your helpless inferiority complex like a miserable bastard grin, keep circulating same photo over and over again will never help your misery.
Imo is not Anambra mate thats a fact! Get an airport first cos people of Anambra only see air planes in movies and in the sky. tongue tongue grin

Imolites can never leave their Las Vegas to go stay in noisy BANGLADESH like AMUmbra or OTUmbracheesy tongue
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 3:26pm On May 14, 2020
ogenyi1:

True talk lol

Shut up stop cyring all over the place no one will console you, get an airport first before talking you backward O mpas
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Glorifiednwafor: 3:28pm On May 14, 2020
ogenyi1:
[s][/s]

[s]That nonsense is not an airport but a motor park. You guys should destroy this rubbish because till date you guys don't have an airport. Is this rubbish an airport?[/s]

Someone that walks bare footed shouldn't laugh at another person's cheap shoes cos it makes him look stupid tongue.
Get an airport first before talking you backward O mpas. grin
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by BENEFICIAL12(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2020
ahaz:
if I post pictures of the bad side of Lagos if you dare eat after seeing it,then you are a pig.
AND you are still eating?
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Abagworro: 6:19pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
Glorifiednwafor:

Shameless fool you are on Imo thread killing yourself over nothing out of frustration, you have mentioned me almost 10 times spewing your helpless inferiority complex like a miserable bastard grin, keep circulating same photo over and over again will never help yourmisery. mo is not Anambra mate thats a fact! [b]Get an airport first cos people of Anambra only see air planes in movies and in the sky[/. Imolites can never leave their Las Vegas to go stay in noisy BANGLADESH like AMUmbra or OTUmbracheesy tongue
[/s]

That guy said the bitter truth. 2/3rd of Imolites are resident in Anambra where they see as their greener pasture.

Anambra is by far ahead of Imo state in industrialisation, education, commerce, wealth, and all areas of development.

Your frustration and hopelessness is making you to throw more insults than make a point.

Owerri and entire Imo state is a shithole, those pictures of Owerri are a reality. Aba and Owerri are related in bad roads and filth, that's also a fact.

Owerri is a disjointed dilapidated filthy town without economic value, no wonder most Imolites are resident in Anambra where they are seeking for greener pasture. There's no sane person that will leave Anambra and go to chaotic dilapidated Imo state that's filled with commercial sex hawkers, armed robbers, kidnappers, etc.

As for the airport, imo is yet to have an airport, that thing in Imo state cannot even pass for Agofure motor park in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 6:19pm On May 14, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

Someone that walks bare footed shouldn't laugh at another people's cheap shoes cops it makes him look stupid tongue.
Get an airport first before talking you backward O mpas. grin
Leave that stupid guy called ogenyi1, he never likes anything good from any other south eastern state, his likes are the reason why people don't like Anambra people. I am not ibo, but I really love the Liberal attitude of people from Imo and Enugu states... don't respond to his useless posts again he is such a miserable person. If not checked a time will come when Anambra people will suffer, cos everyone would dislike them, this is one of the areas their government really needs to work on, it looks like nothing but in the long run it would be so disastrous for them, I just pity the unborn ones cos they would suffer for what they know nothing about.
Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Abagworro: 6:21pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
rtdCivilservant:

Leave that stupid guy called ogenyi1, he never likes anything good from any other south eastern state, his likes are the reason why people don't like Anambra people. I am not ibo, but I really love the Liberal attitude of people from Imo and Enugu states... don't respond to his useless posts again he is such a miserable person. If not checked a time will come when Anambra people will suffer, cos everyone would dislike them, this is one of the areas their government really needs to work on, it looks like nothing but in the long run it would be so disastrous for them, I just pity the unborn ones cos they would suffer for what they know nothing about.
[/s]

That guy said the truth. What does Anambra need you people for? Millions of Imolites are resident in Anambra whereas there's no single Anambran resident anywhere in Imo state. Our imo state will suffer the day Anambra will chase our people out of their state.

1 Like

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by Abagworro: 6:23pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
Glorifiednwafor:

Someone that walks bare footed shouldn't laugh at another people's cheap shoes cops it makes him look stupid :
Get an airport first before talking you backward O mpas.
[/s]

It is a fact Imo state doesn't have an airport yet, that thing in Imo state is not an airport but an ordinary motor park. Imo state is a very backward rural state with nothing to offer anyone, that's why no sane person goes to the state.That's the truth you

1 Like

Re: Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 6:27pm On May 14, 2020
Abagworro:
[s][/s]

That guy said the bitter truth. 2/3rd of Imolites are resident in Anambra where they see as their greener pasture.

Anambra is by far ahead of Imo state in industrialisation, education, commerce, wealth, and all areas of development.

Your frustration and hopelessness is making you to throw more insults than make a point.

Owerri and entire Imo state is a shithole, those pictures of Owerri are a reality. Aba and Owerri are related in bad roads and filth, that's also a fact.

Owerri is a disjointed dilapidated filthy town without economic value, no wonder most Imolites are resident in Anambra where they are seeking for greener pasture. There's no sane person that will leave Anambra and go to chaotic dilapidated Imo state that's filled with commercial sex hawkers, armed robbers, kidnappers, etc.

As for the airport, imo is yet to have an airport, that thing in Imo state cannot even pass for Agofure motor park in Lagos.
Guy u no de tire? Why are u this bittered and miserable? If their Airport is like motor park then leave it for them....why did u come to this thread in the first place if u don't like them, are u possess? Don't let high blood pressure kill u because ur brother is making progress. Come are u this jobless that u are always here spewing trash? only u chino, ogenyi1, Abagworro just to mention but a few, get a life na I take God name beg u get sense na, are u not even ashamed of ursef or are u cursed? U can abuse me as u like just know it that I will never reply u cos I even blame the people giving u attention by replying u.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Is Devaluation Of Naira? / Naira Exchange Rates Today / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.