Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Cried When Things Didn’t Work Out For Me After Project Fame- Praiz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cried When Things Didn’t Work Out For Me After Project Fame- Praiz (346 Views)

Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile / Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cried When Things Didn’t Work Out For Me After Project Fame- Praiz by splendid22(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2020
Talented Nigerian singer, Praiz has recounted the trials he faced after he participated in the first season of Project Fame West Africa in 2008.

Speaking during an Instagram Live Session with Nigerian rapper, Bouqui he said: “My family got duped of a huge sum of money. It was bad, really bad. It was so bad that one christmas we had corn and coconut to eat.I won a million naira from Project Fame but for me, family will always be first.It was hard for me because I knew my family needed the money at that point in time.Also on the other hand, I needed this money to start my music. I took all the money I had won and gave it to my family”.

Praiz also stated that despite being the 2nd runner up in the competition and winning N1m, he did nothing for almost a year.

“I literally did nothing for like almost a year after Project Fame.It was hard, I would see my peers from Project Fame performing at great shows on TV. One day, I broke down and cried. I didn’t know my mom was behind me. She left me and the next day, she said she saw me crying a day before. My mom told me the sacrifice I made for the family will not be in vain.I came to Lagos not knowing anybody.I met a guy who allowed me to squat with him. The people who saw me during Project Fame knew it was me. I was famous but squatting with someone”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-cried-when-things-didnt-work-out-for-me-after-project-fame-praiz/

(1) (Reply)

”why Be An Angel When Am A Goddess Already”–mercy Eke Declared Her Self A Goddes / Drunkard Wants To Kill Him Self For Gym / Davido Shuns A Fan Who Tried To Hug Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.