Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Lagos Police Command Withdraws The Six Policemen Attached To E-money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Command Withdraws The Six Policemen Attached To E-money (224 Views)

IGP Withdraws All Policemen Attached To Yahaya Bello / Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point / Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Command Withdraws The Six Policemen Attached To E-money by musictori: 2:20pm On May 12, 2020
The Lagos State command to withdraw the police officials attached to the business mogul, E-money.

The inspector General of Police was surprised to see that the policemen attached to him were being used as domestic servants.

Adding that they were used to carry umbrellas, open doors, and doing menial jobs for him which is unacceptable.

SEE REACTIONS: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/lagos-police-command-withdraws-six.html

Re: Lagos Police Command Withdraws The Six Policemen Attached To E-money by musictori: 2:21pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Lagos Police Command Withdraws The Six Policemen Attached To E-money by iluvdonjazzy: 3:08pm On May 12, 2020
E-money I like you o but you too dey show off, you even Wear their face mask you still post am, police dey open car door for you, you still post am, so na wetin happen be that, you know say a lot of people dey jealous you because of your Wealth, anyway my account number is 4135719010 UBA, I will appreciate any amount sir.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigeria Needs A Reset – Osinbajo / President Buhari Address Cancelled - LOCKDOWN Continues / 2023: Okowa Bars PDP Politicians From Early Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.