Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) (49488 Views)

COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) / Convid 19 Task Force Asked Buhari To Lockdown Abuja Immediately / PDP, APC Senators Disagree As Saraki Declines Akpabio’s Request To Speak(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 3:44pm On May 12, 2020
Bad job from the thugs

At least they should have blind your left eye or damage your legs beyond repair.
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2020
J
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 12, 2020
Nice movie set
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by AureliusWolf: 3:47pm On May 12, 2020
Wike is trying too hard and woefully to justify the nonsense he did and launder his image. What kind of cheap theatrics is this, at least hire professionals na. Everything in that picture for show. grin
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2020
I should have called names but let me keep quiet, for those who have attacked me yesterday on this forum, one day you will receive your portion. The problem is that it is those who are outside the state that are attacking the governor as though they have saints as governor. Whether the governor was wrong or right the courts would decide but let us not forget that a governor rode caterpillar that demolished someone's house because it was used as parallel secretariat of his party nobody called him mad. Hypocrites!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by mauchiz: 3:48pm On May 12, 2020
MainJoe:

Lawlessness is the act of demolishing someone's business because your people accused one of the staff.

Government even thought Princewill was the owner of the Hotel, when he was not. Yet you are still trying to defend the error of the Governor.

Stop saying what you don't know,
I know them, Wike did the right thing.

Enough is enough
Nobody is authorised in Nigeria to shoot someone doing his job.

It is lawlessness that is causing all this rubbish.
He should keep pulling down the building until you all learn how to obey laws and regulations.
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Akinh: 3:51pm On May 12, 2020
Lol, at least woke own better, him still show u guys pictures what about federal government that has lock u niggas at homes for several weeks without u people seeing any pics of Covid-19 death,treated and recovered patient .....the day that gov demolished Ayefeles studio u na kip quiet....and now all of una come social media they curse and shout like a Starving cattle...it to say the way we blast those govt on social ...is also the way we express our feeling physically it won't have been better..and most of those guys here ..re just a like pendulum ball.
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by MainJoe: 3:52pm On May 12, 2020
mauchiz:

Stop saying what you don't know,
I know them, Wike did the right thing.

Enough is enough
Nobody is authorised in Nigeria to shoot someone doing his job.

It is lawlessness that is causing all this rubbish.
He should keep pulling down the building until you all learn how to obey laws and regulations.

What do you know? Is it not you know that made you people say Princewill was the owner of the Hotel. He ordered Wike's boys to get beaten.

Now story has changed that it was the manager. That he called Princewill.

After all the stories, why was the hotel destroyed. Are the reasons valid enough to destroy the hotel? You people should be able to tell the truth so as not to repeat the same mistakes.
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2020
mauchiz:
You people don't know Eleme people, we lived in Eleme, they are trouble makers.
The task force names I see here are Eleme names.
Stop supporting evil, I know them,they are devils, that is why they have destroyed Eleme.

Do you know what is happening in Eleme?
Go and ask questions of that place, they are killers and murderers, kidnappers, ritualists.

Wike did not do them anything, if is me, with what they have been doing, I will grind them and fry them inside hot oil, since they are capons, the world is under there feet, they can kill at will.
They have killed so many prominent men Eleme, brothers killing brothers, wicked devils.
Wike, if you catch that leader, jail him, anybody that talks, jail the person, they are among the people that have kidnapped and killed innocent doctors , lawyers, engineers, shell staff, ExxonMobil staff.

The best thing is to go to Eleme and burn it, let government take Eleme.

Enough is enough
Who gave them the audacity to shoot people gun? And use knife on people doing there job.

Lawlessness is the order of the day in Nigeria.
Nigerians are paying for the evil they are supporting.
The only Community in Eleme that is peaceful is Akpajo, Alesa, Alode, Ogale are war zones. You don't have to argue with the ignorant ones here they are obsessed with Wike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by MainJoe: 3:54pm On May 12, 2020
Sonoyom:
I should have called names but let me keep quiet, for those who have attacked me yesterday on this forum, one day you will receive your portion. The problem is that it is those who are outside the state that are attacking the governor as though they have saints as governor. Whether the governor was wrong or right the courts would decide but let us not forget that a governor rode caterpillar that demolished someone's house because it was used as parallel secretariat of his party nobody called him mad. Hypocrites!

“There is no provision for even the President to take the Law into his hands and then begin to mete out punishments to citizens without recourse to the constitution... Femi Falana SAN
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by mauchiz: 3:56pm On May 12, 2020
Anyone supporting this Eleme youths, the blood of all the innocent they have shed in Eleme will be on your head.

Have you asked your self why people living in Rivers state is supporting Wike?
When you go to Eleme, you will shed tears because of these lawless youths have done.

The blood of the innocent is crying everyday.

You people are very wicked, this was how they just killed 3 students, we are still on that matter, they want to kill again.

You Nigerians are supporting them,
There's is God, since houses is more important than lives, no problem, karma will catch all of you one by one. You will all see.

Do you know how many houses I counted they burnt in that same alode?

You people should mind your mouth because of useless nonsense house.
I don't know why federal government has not demolished Eleme.

The blood of the innocent is crying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by andyanders: 3:56pm On May 12, 2020
You can imagine the pictures of people claimed to have been beaten by tugs looking fresh. If even a tug handle any of these ones, their stomach will be deflected.

Let them look for better lie to defend their useless governor.
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by HOLYNICEGUY: 3:57pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Sorry to digress a little. Please I mistakenly purchased #7000 worth of airtime from my account instead of #700.
Please I need to sell off #6000 airtime. Please buy from me if you are interested.

Thanks
yes i will buy it but i need 2500# at 2000# it must be mtn discount of 500# these is my line 08164244067 send your account nunber if you agree to my terms
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by MainJoe: 4:00pm On May 12, 2020
mauchiz:
Anyone supporting this Eleme youths, the blood of all the innocent they have shed in Eleme will be on your head.

When you go to Eleme, you will shed tears because of these lawless youths have done.

You people are very wicked, this was how they just killed 3 students, we are still on that matter, they want to kill again.

There's is God, since houses is more important than lives, no problem, karma will catch all of you one by one. You will all see.

No one is supporting Eleme youths. We are speaking and advising Wike to act like a democratic leader and not a tyrant. If it was Buhari you would caution him.

The fact is that Wike abused power. Even if the story (which I believed is cooked up) is true, a manager of a hotel called thugs for Wike's boys, does that warrant Wike demolishing the hotel?

The thug and manager are not the owners of the hotel. They do not know the pains and effort to build a place. Why demolishing it?
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by MainJoe: 4:00pm On May 12, 2020
“There is no provision for even the President to take the Law into his hands and then begin to mete out punishments to citizens without recourse to the constitution."

“The right to property, fair hearing and liberty are constitutional rights. No Governor has the power to dismiss these rights under the pretext of enforcing the COVID-19 regulations."

“No Constitution allows a Governor to become the maker of a Law, accuser, witness, enforcer of the Law, the prosecutor and the Judge at the same time. It is primitive,”

By Femi Falana SAN

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/11/rivers-wike-a-colossal-embarrassment-to-body-of-benchers-falana/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by MainJoe: 4:04pm On May 12, 2020
mauchiz:

What blood will be on your head for supporting the destruction of a man's property who was in Lagos? What blood will be on your head for the 17 members of the Hotel staff who are now jobless? Will you feed them and their kids. How many jobs has Wike created that he will take their jobs away? How many small scale businesses has he supported that he will destroy someone's business like that.

The hotel workers that lost their jobs, are they not innocent?
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2020
This life they shud no cm n kill theirselves 4 fefe gov...
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2020
Wike you’ve bleeped up big time...no amount of PR can be used to save face

1 Like

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Molutex(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2020
Globad:
Anyone who slaps, injures and shoots someone else should be arrested and prosecuted. The person should be dragged before a court and convicted accordingly.

The state governor has no basis or powers to demolish the offender's house or property. smiley

Wait, let's even assume that a security man or an employee in a hotel shoots at someone, you would demolish the hotel rather than prosecute the shooter?

The offender may not even be the same person as the owner of the hotel. undecided

It is dangerous in a democracy to have the same person as the lawmaker, accuser, prosecutor and the judge. angry angry

By the way, what's the explanation for the second hotel? Still loading? cheesy
The second hotel's manager committed adultry with a task force wife!

3 Likes

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by emmayoc: 4:14pm On May 12, 2020
majilore:
do u think we are fools? how could someone beating for several hours be this fresh. if thugs beat u, will be like this? OP Look for another way to support wike .

Please all of you condemning the Governor's action, you can't stay in the comfort of your home in another state and judge a matter in another state without findings. I am living in PH and was condemning the act until my friends wife from Eleme told me thing about the owner of the hotel.

Read what an APC member in Eleme wrote.

WIKE'S ACTION, HAND OF GOD.

I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened.

1. Note that the said hotel belongs to Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI of Alode in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

2. The demolished hotel has been a hideout for criminal gangs and venue of cult meetings from where they take off for operations.

3. The hotel houses prostitutes ( Asawo)

4. The hotel was operating with the prostitutes hosting customers even during the lockdown despite State orders.

5. The hotel was not only open to customers both full and short time but was hosting parties amidst this covid-19 pandemic, the owner feeling he is above the law and indeed the Youth Leader of PDP.

6. That words was sent across to the hotel owner to close down or face demolition and he sent words back that he dares the State to try it and see if he will not bring down the State.

7. That Members of covid-19 committee monitoring hotels went to enlighten the owner and his guest that what they were doing was against the executive order of the state government and acceptable practices.

8. That he and his boys not only assaulted the Committee Members but pointed guns at them and shot and injured one of the members of the team.

9. That Eleme people who are his people are weighing a little sigh of relief concerning the pulling down of the hotel.

10. That the hotel is not money made from genuine seat as alleged but crime and human blood.

9. Do u know how many lives the boy has wasted in that hotel?

10. That Princewill was the Cause of the crisis in his community Alode in 2017/2018 that led to over 10 deaths including that of Late Isaac obe (Former Eleme Youth President and APC Zonal youth leader) as well as his sister Barrister Mary Obe.

11. That the owner Princewwill is a suspected Gun runner as he has not been convicted.

12. That he was shot on the leg during one of his escapades in the community and thus limps.

13. That he is suspected to be the Blackaxe leader in Alode and that enboldens home to live above the law.

14. That he is an alleged oil thief.

15. God just used Wike to bring some respite to Eleme Community.

16. Ask Eleme people how they feel before you make further comments or condemn the ousting of a criminal.

17. How many hotels are in Rivers State. Several have been sealed and their management arrested and charged to Court for several violations, none was demolished.

18) That the State was not just dealing with a regular hotel but a criminal den. He cup was just full.

19). That Princewill should be arrested to face the music and let Eleme have some respite.

20). We thank God for this intervention through Rivers State cos nobody dare touch Princewill in Eleme.

21). Any doubt as to any issue raised here. Please cross check with the security agencies in Eleme who Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI is and what he stands for.

I AM FROM ELEME AND AN UNREPENTANT APC MEMBER BUT I THANK GOV. WIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

I WOULD LIVE TO ADD MY NAME FOR CONFIRMATILN BUT FOR SECURITY REASONS AS HIS BOYS ARE STILL THERE.

Note. Do U know that the second hotel that violated was not completely demolished. They only demolished the small bar section and left the main hotel building. Pls always make findings before jumping into conclusion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 4:16pm On May 12, 2020
frankmoney:
Lmao .. I never knew dressing of a wound can be so clean . This face saving measure is tiring grin

Lmaoooo Bro the doctor must be better than carson sef lmaooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by MainJoe: 4:17pm On May 12, 2020
Wike should not be allowed to continue to violate the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended).

Executive Order relied upon by Governor Wike is an administrative instrument with guidelines and not a Law, adding that the Constitution supersedes the Governor’s order.

By Femi Falana SAN

emmayoc:

Please all of you condemning the Governor's action, you can't stay in the comfort of your home in another state and judge a matter in another state without findings. I am living in PH and was condemning the act until my friends wife from Eleme told me thing about the owner of the hotel.

I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened.

1. Note that the said hotel belongs to Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI of Alode in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

2. The demolished hotel has been a hideout for criminal gangs and venue of cult meetings from where they take off for operations.

4. The hotel was operating with the prostitutes hosting customers even during the lockdown despite State orders.

5. The hotel was not only open to customers both full and short time but was hosting parties amidst this covid-19 pandemic, the owner feeling he is above the law and indeed the Youth Leader of PDP.

6. That words was sent across to the hotel owner to close down or face demolition and he sent words back that he dares the State to try it and see if he will not bring down the State.

7. That Members of covid-19 committee monitoring hotels went to enlighten the owner and his guest that what they were doing was against the executive order of the state government and acceptable practices.

8. That he and his boys not only assaulted the Committee Members but pointed guns at them and shot and injured one of the members of the team.

9. That Eleme people who are his people are weighing a little sigh of relief concerning the pulling down of the hotel.

10. That the hotel is not money made from genuine seat as alleged but crime and human blood.

10. That Princewill was the Cause of the crisis in his community Alode in 2017/2018 that led to over 10 deaths including that of Late Isaac obe (Former Eleme Youth President and APC Zonal youth leader) as well as his sister Barrister Mary Obe.

11. That the owner Princewwill is a suspected Gun runner as he has not been convicted.

12. That he was shot on the leg during one of his escapades in the community and thus limps.

13. That he is suspected to be the Blackaxe leader in Alode and that enboldens home to live above the law.

16. Ask Eleme people how they feel before you make further comments or condemn the ousting of a criminal.

17. How many hotels are in Rivers State. Several have been sealed and their management arrested and charged to Court for several violations, none was demolished.

18) That the State was not just dealing with a regular hotel but a criminal den. He cup was just full.

19). That Princewill should be arrested to face the music and let Eleme have some respite.

20). We thank God for this intervention through Rivers State cos nobody dare touch Princewill in Eleme.

21). Any doubt as to any issue raised here. Please cross check with the security agencies in Eleme who Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI is and what he stands for.

I AM FROM ELEME AND AN UNREPENTANT APC MEMBER BUT I THANK GOV. WIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

I WOULD LIVE TO ADD MY NAME FOR CONFIRMATILN BUT FOR SECURITY REASONS AS HIS BOYS ARE STILL THERE.

Note. Do U know that the second hotel that violated was not completely demolished. They only demolished the small bar section and left the main hotel building. Pls always make findings before jumping into conclusion. Thanks
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Dibodibo(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2020
If you look at the first picture, the position of the drip is by d elbow, check the second picture you will see that the position of the drip is by the pam,no drip for that hand, they just use bandage cover the hand as if them they give am drip.
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by MainJoe: 4:19pm On May 12, 2020
“There is no provision for even the President to take the Law into his hands and then begin to mete out punishments to citizens without recourse to the constitution."

“The right to property, fair hearing and liberty are constitutional rights. No Governor has the power to dismiss these rights under the pretext of enforcing the COVID-19 regulations."

“No Constitution allows a Governor to become the maker of a Law, accuser, witness, enforcer of the Law, the prosecutor and the Judge at the same time. It is primitive,”

By Femi Falana SAN

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/11/rivers-wike-a-colossal-embarrassment-to-body-of-benchers-falana/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

emmayoc:

I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, “There is no provision for even the President to take the Law into his hands and then begin to mete out punishments to citizens without recourse to the constitution."

By Femi Falana SAN

I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened.

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Aiyk2333: 4:20pm On May 12, 2020
majilore:
do u think we are fools? how could someone beating for several hours be this fresh. if thugs beat u, will be like this? OP Look for another way to support wike .
stop all this bullshit please you're very sick!!! I was there and I saw everything by myself, thugs did beat and chased them away. you guys give dimensions to everything!!! are you saying Wike just felt like demolishing a hotel owned by his party member just like that? how do you guys sleep at night with this kind of brain!!!!
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 12, 2020
Sonoyom:

The only Community in Eleme that is peaceful is Akpajo, Alesa, Alode, Ogale are war zones. You don't have to argue with the ignorant ones here they are obsessed with Wike.

Don't mind these primary school kids with herd mentality.

Their governors and representatives are doing worst, it's rivers state that's their problem.

They would have used that energy to attack their governors.
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2020
In that case Wike is justified.
Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by emmayoc: 4:28pm On May 12, 2020
Aiyk2333:

stop all this bullshit please you're very sick!!! I was there and I saw everything by myself, thugs did beat and chased them away. you guys give dimensions to everything!!! are you saying Wike just felt like demolishing a hotel owned by his party member just like that? how do you guys sleep at night with this kind of brain!!!!

Bros leave them let them sit in there house and be quoting Falana and his law. I am sure they haven't been threatened or there peace taking away by cultists before. If they have witnessed half of things happening in Rivers state, they will clap for Wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Miracle1991: 4:28pm On May 12, 2020
The stomach that is bandaged, you still lie on the stomach? Kai, this is a foolish way of defending the animal of River's State.

1 Like

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 12, 2020
Aiyk2333:

How is eleme these days. I used to go on one week holiday or weekend to stay with cous from ph.
I have never felt insecure in my life the way I feel when I'm in that town. Thank goodness, bros don comot from the town. Some of my people there have left too.
I don't know what's wrong with them at all.

I so.much love that town. Anytime ph become crowded, I will just port there to enjoy the weather but the indigenes and cultism is like 5 and 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wounded Rivers COVID-19 Task Force Members Speak (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2020
emmayoc:

Bros leave them let them sit in there house and be quoting Falana and his law. I am sure they haven't been threatened or there peace taking away by cultists before. If they have witnessed half of things happening in Rivers state, they will clap for Wike

Does that excuse the Governor for the ill thought decision of demolishing someone's business and ruining the jobs of people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures / G7 Governors Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.