Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Free Youtube Subscribers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Free Youtube Subscribers (250 Views)

Download Youtube Videos To MP3 With A Free Youtube Converter / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station / Iroko TV Is Now Offering Free Movies Download For All Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Youtube Subscribers by Nobledavid(f): 3:08pm On May 12, 2020
good day guys I recently made a decision of starting a YouTube channel so I can Make Money from videos I upload.
But as we all know
The eligibility for monetization is
1. 1000 subscribers
2. 4000 watches
And we know how hard it is to get YouTube subscribers talk more of getting 4000 watches.
Now I created a Telegram channel yesterday 11th of May that currently has 1.7k subscribers already
And the channel is to help all of us youtubers to gain instant 1k subscribers and in the future find a way to give 4000 watches.
My telegram channel username is @Endyriayoutube
How it works :
Depending on the speed on how members subscribe to YouTube channel.
A YouTube channel link will be dropped and once it is dropped.
All subscribers on the telegram channel would click on the link to subscribe to the YouTube channel.
The link will be monitored by me and once it gets 1k subscribers
The link will be deleted from the telegram channel
All subscribers on the telegram channel will submit there YouTube channel link to me on telegram @nobledavid
Your activeness on fastness on the telegram channel determines how fast I'll change the links on the telegram channel
The channel is a Gain for Gain
Let's gain YouTube subscribers
Re: Free Youtube Subscribers by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2020
That's sub for sub bruh...

YouTube no dhe take eye see am They might allow but when they decide to do clean up..., your channel go hear am
Re: Free Youtube Subscribers by Nobledavid(f): 3:40pm On May 12, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
That's sub for sub bruh...

YouTube no dhe take eye see am
They might allow but when they decide to do clean up...,
your channel go hear am
Guy nothing dey happen
You fit get another email way you go use dey subscribe then leave your channel own
Any way Na way
Na this sub for sub way my guy do
Now Em dey Make Money
Re: Free Youtube Subscribers by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2020
Nobledavid:

Guy nothing dey happen
You fit get another email way you go use dey subscribe then leave your channel own
Any way Na way
Na this sub for sub way my guy do
Now Em dey Make Money

The thing is most people who do sub for sub no dhe honest...
Them fit sub now con go unsub later on

And for youtube to acknowledge someone subscribing,they must try watch at least one of your video

Some fit play 30seconds con close the video lie say them watch am full...
That's more damage on the person audience retention thereby the person lose
Re: Free Youtube Subscribers by Nobledavid(f): 8:38pm On May 12, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

The thing is most people who do sub for sub no dhe honest...
Them fit sub now con go unsub later on

And for youtube to acknowledge someone subscribing,they must try watch at least one of your video

Some fit play 30seconds con close the video lie say them watch am full...
That's more damage on the person audience retention thereby the person lose
Watching of videos no be problem
I go still find way to tackle that one for my channel
Re: Free Youtube Subscribers by Zaelmo2020: 11:39pm On May 12, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Free Python Programming Course WATCH Now. / What Is Your Experience On China Made LG TV / Chelsea Vs Manchester City 2-1 – Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.