Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta (515 Views)

BREAKING: APC Sacks Governor Goodwin Obaseki Of Edo State / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 12, 2020
*OSHIOMHOLE'S UNSURPASSED ACHIEVEMENTS VS OBASEKI'S EMPTY PROMISES*

♦️$1bn 450MW Azura power plant.
Storm water project.

♦️Intra city transport. (Comrade bus, Comrade Cab) also the Iner City transport (ECTS)

♦️Edo State University.
Colben upgrade to University status
Began most of the projects Obaseki is completing in AAU today.

♦️City beautification as we see on major roads and junctions like Airport, Sapele, Akpakpava, Ring road, Sakponba, 5 junctions, Jattu/Warake road, in Auchi etc

♦️Jumping our IGR from 250 million a month to 2.5billion.

♦️Boosted toursim and sports with the Matathon event, dirt bike and power bike race. Brought local tourism back to ring road.

♦️Not just any ordinary road construction, Massive dualization of major roads.
The Central Hospital.

♦️Street lighting and Side walks with drainage to match.

♦️World class standard Model Schools like the New Era College.

♦️Gully Erosion control at Oregbeni, Ekehuan, Auchi.

♦️Paid 25k minimum wake as at when Minimum wage was 18k.

♦️There were many agricultural projects in the area of rice and Cassava which led to FG finishing the Fertilizer plant at Auchi.

♦️Should I list the numerous companies and businesses Media houses and so on that popped up without any elaborate MoU signing event??
▫️Tiles company
▫️Steel company.
▫️Dangote group
▫️Bua.
▫️TV stations went from. 3 to 6 as we see today. And radio stations went from 2 to about 7 or 8 today.

♦️Edo GIS was the brain Child of the Oshiomhole Administration and was in planing until his exit.

Surely he could not do all but he did a lot especially in his first tenure.

Not a single one of these achievements have been matched or surpassed by Obaseki after 4 years of noise making.
With fake roads empty promises, white elephant projects like the
❌Yet to be completed Emotan Estate,
❌ Benin Refinery, River port, ❌Industrial park.
❌Film village.
❌Royal Museum
❌Ordinary Central park sef

When we say Obaseki is not doing well we mean it not because of politics or selfish interests but because we know the difference between quality and quantity, Words and Actions, Ambition and Goal.

If Obaseki had started where Oshiomhole did, we would still be in the league of states like Nasarawa, Yobe, Ebonyi and Abia.
Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by ogbuefi677(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2020
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Prodigee: 4:07pm On May 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 12, 2020
With what is on ground now, Ebonyi is fsr ahead of you guys.
Researchdeeply and well before writing.

Ebonyi is way ahead of Edo.
Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by blackboy(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2020
Sponsored hate speech

1 Like

Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 12, 2020
blackboy:
Sponsored hate speech
grin how is it hate speech when it's true? Lol it's not sponsored I just saw it on Facebook and decided to share
Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 12, 2020
booscy:
With what is on ground now, Ebonyi is fsr ahead of you guys.

lol you made me laugh.

In what areas Biko?
Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 12, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
lol you made me laugh.

In what areas Biko?

My Brother Leave Edo and take a tour after covid 19.

No be moi moi talk.

I am a traveller and have seen both places.

No doubt Benin faired well during Oshiomhole. I even lived in Fugar at that time for a year.

But now, no even talk am twice say edo soft pass Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 12, 2020
I think Governor OKOWA of Delta State takes the crown as the most useless Governor in the history of useless Governors.
Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 12, 2020
booscy:

My Brother Leave Edo and take a tour after covid 19.

No be moi moi talk.

I am a traveller and have seen both places.

No doubt Benin faired well during Oshiomhole. I even lived in Fugar at that time for a year.

But now, no even talk am twice say edo soft pass Ebonyi.
guy forget that talk.. ebonyi na still village, Dem and ekiti still dey challenge.

From health sector, education, infrastructure, economy and private companies ebonyi is still behind Edo.

You said I should face convid 19 but you forgot out election is coming and we need to choose good leaders
Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 12, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
guy forget that talk.. ebonyi na still village, Dem and ekiti still dey challenge.

From health sector, education, infrastructure, economy and private companies ebonyi is still behind Edo.

You said I should face convid 19 but you forgot out election is coming and we need to choose good leaders

I no dey waste time to argue wetin dey clear.

Make una choose better leader this time.
Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 12, 2020
booscy:

I no dey waste time to argue wetin dey clear.

Make una choose better leader this time.
grin
Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 12, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
I think Governor OKOWA of Delta State takes the crown as the most useless Governor in the history of useless Governors.
Seconded.
The man is an A class clueless governor.

He only has lots of media aides to keep lying for him.

I know one from Ethiope West that can lie for Africa on Facebook to paint him as a saint.
Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by Assyria: 6:29pm On May 12, 2020
booscy:
[s]With what is on ground now, Ebonyi is fsr ahead of you guys.

[/s]
Re: Goodwin Obaseki Is The Worst Governor In Niger Delta by helinues: 6:32pm On May 12, 2020
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

A UNIFIED South is a Threat to the North. The South Must Unite / Leave Diezani Allison Madueke Alone!She Will Return Our Yams After 2023 / *obaseki Allegedly Nursing Plan To Demolish Edo APC Secretariat*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.