Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,788 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Schools Still Open During The Coronavirus Pandemic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Still Open During The Coronavirus Pandemic (230 Views)

Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open! / Private Schools Still Charging Full Tuition For SS1 students yet to start class / List Of Schools Still Selling Putme Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schools Still Open During The Coronavirus Pandemic by JBRichard(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2020
My good people of Rivers State. I just came out of my house as the lockdown was relaxed today in Rivers to find out that a school in NTA area (I DON'T WANT TO DISCLOSE THE NAMES YET) are still carrying out school activities both physical (about 20 plus for those living in that vicinity) and online. I know that they are eager to learn but this is not right. They are flouting the government's directives as well as putting the lives of the children in danger.
These kid in secondary school were not wearing uniforms to circumvent their way out of punishment.
Also, most of them are in SS3 students leaning for their WAEC which the government hasn't specified an opening date. This is sad! Is this right?
I believe the government has to to hear about this? Any means to report them will be helpful....

(1) (Reply)

Mcgill University Need-based International Scholarships / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020 Application / FG To Release Guidelines On Schools Reopening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.