Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] (64829 Views)

Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos) / Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl / Two Chinese Men Kidnapped In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by espn(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Instead of u to give kudos to the EFCC for not being compromised, you said 100M is not enough...

Same Chinese abusing Nigerians in their country...

SMH some eople can't be satisfied! angry
if you like start taking the matter serious...what's my business with EFCC or the Chinese guyz...How does the news solve the Covid 19 issue affecting my own business...
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by blessedchild234(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2020
helinues:
Cash...

Imagine how much they have made/making from illegal mining while none of our clueless leaders could see mining as another reasonable income generation
nice point , but its a construction company.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by manlawal(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2020
overdrive:
Nna c money.
nna men that isssi chicken changeeee
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Coronavirus1: 6:03pm On May 12, 2020
ZooOga:
Thank God for smart phones and rapid news and evidence of Chinese ppl abusing Africans in their country. These two should go straight to prison then rapidly deported!

Praises to Oga Magu, whom NASS failed to confirm twice and goes by an acting chairman title which doesn't seem to bother him.

Deportation for 50 billion naira scam no way they have to complete their job then serve jail terms for bribery.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Koko1119: 6:03pm On May 12, 2020
inside 50b na 10b me go collect bfor d mater go die.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Hoodbilonia: 6:03pm On May 12, 2020
Darn darn darn done done done done don.

Ah ah
I need to borrow some money
Just ran outta cash.
I need ta borrow 250k cash.

Ah make it rain.

Ah break tha chain
Ah ah i broke tha chain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_JOV5rqKnI
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Fragility6: 6:04pm On May 12, 2020
espn:
Corruption everywhere...am sure they didn't settle the right person or the money isn't enough...
Contract of 50billion na only 100million dem wan giv am... On a lighter note, the man tried e no easy. I know people dat sold dier four years for 1k at d polling centers durin election
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Prenonjebose: 6:04pm On May 12, 2020
Yet they will be ridiculing our citizens in their country. Thank you EFCC
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 12, 2020
espn:
if you like start taking the matter serious...what's my business with EFCC or the Chinese guyz...How does the news solve the Covid 19 issue affecting my own business...

Just because you don't attach importance to your words doesn't mean it doesn't have an impact.

All I'm saying is that we need to appreciate and encourage law enforcement officers instead of blaming them. What if you were the EFCC guy that busted the Chinese guys? Would u like ur effort to be trivialised?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by tenderjunkie: 6:06pm On May 12, 2020
illicit:
Buhari just dey cash out anyhow
How does this talk make sense to you?
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by loomer: 6:08pm On May 12, 2020
Una no serious. Why them wear masks?
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 12, 2020
Should I believe this propaganda? The authenticity signal of the news is low.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by shigoawesu(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
This is just poor Sokoto ooo that only one company has eaten over 41 billion in contracts
Hope you read the content
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by ibinaboonline: 6:09pm On May 12, 2020
EFCC no get chill o. Told them to bring the money in cash so that they'll use it for photo op. These Chinese must think very lowly of us. If they had any respect for Nigerians, they'd have smelled something fishy when the head of a crime investigative agency invites you to bring cash to the very office of the agency. But since the Chinese believes that everything goes in Nigeria, they never stopped to think. Would they be this brazen to bring dirty money in cash to the office of a crime investigative agency in their country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by PastorFire: 6:10pm On May 12, 2020
Kudos to Mr. Abdullahi Lawal. He has really done the nation proud here. We can get better afterall.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by sofiscatedmoron: 6:10pm On May 12, 2020
Godons1:
Buhari is working, we Igbo's are proud of our dear President.
Attachee grin I see u
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Laniakea: 6:10pm On May 12, 2020
Southwest2023:
[s]I don't blame them Because they know that its a norm in Nigeria to bribe.[/s]

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by helinues: 6:10pm On May 12, 2020
blessedchild234:
nice point , but its a construction company.

The construction company is just to front, majority of Chinese in Nigeria are into illegal mining
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 12, 2020
Believe this rubbish story if you like.

Notice how the Nigerian law enforcement only pushes out their own narrative to the media, while muting the 'suspects'. Corrupt idiots.

There MUST have been some other reason for this so-called parading. Maybe the EFCC thieves expected more money out of the N50 billion allegedly in question. Maybe the EFCC zonal head found out that he was about to be trapped or roped in one way or the other. Maybe there was some suspicion or irritation between the parties during the negotiation. That's that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by selab: 6:11pm On May 12, 2020
NICE ONE! BUT WHERE ALL THESE MONEY GO CON GO?
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 12, 2020
Chai. No wonder they pay EFCC staffs handsomely. Ordinary local man go succumb to this bribe. 50milla tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Ray4raybest01(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2020
Kudos to the efcc man, truly a test of integrity,it's not easy to reject such,100m no be 100k o.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
This is just poor Sokoto ooo that only one company has eaten over 41 billion in contracts

Sokoto is not poor.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by GamalNasser: 6:16pm On May 12, 2020
brightdestiny96:

Sokoto is not poor.

Even Nigeria is a poor country talk less of Sokoto, sokoto budget is not even near 1 billion dollars
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Derrylatei: 6:20pm On May 12, 2020
The total cash display is N25, 250,000 ( N25, 250m) cash if the denomination of each bundle is N1k. Where is the rest.
Lxbxh ( 6x14x3)=252 bundles x N1000= N25, 250m
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by PapaNnamdi: 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
1realBobby:
please patronize me for your excellent designs..
I create 3D logos for as low as #2,000 ,
complimentary/business card #1500, letterhead
#1500 also... you could even get your flyers
designs for as low as #1,000 above...

I collect money after delivery, so you don't have
to worry about getting scammed...
whatsapp me via the number on my signature
let's talk business now.... Thanks in anticipation

this is not 3D logo, u amateurs should stop all these for fuccsake

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by doctor2016(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
All the money recover should be given to poor people send to all account of the poor less than 5k in there account, any amount should b sent to poor account Number
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
After they will say no money in Nigeria.

I have dropped that mentality long ago.

There is money in Nigeria. Though in the hands of few. The money is so abundant that I have decided to belong to that select lucky few.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Godons1: 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Attachee grin I see u

Why are you pained?

Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by ZooOga: 6:23pm On May 12, 2020
Coronavirus1:

Deportation for 50 billion naira scam no way they have to complete their job then serve jail terms for bribery.

the short article doesn't state how many companies had contracts for that 50 billion spread over a 7 year time frame.
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 12, 2020
tenderjunkie:

How does this talk make sense to you?
that nigga just the carry this thing the make fun, but you the carry am personal na wa oo
Re: EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] by RaptorX: 6:27pm On May 12, 2020
Chinese peasants cashing out big time in your country while most of you are here on NL begging for stipends to feed, and your country men getting thrown out on the street in China. Hope Africans will have sense one of this days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) / Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) / Florence Onome Odior: ExUBA Manager In Tears As She's Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.