Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese (33281 Views)

Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by Levant: 5:51pm On May 12, 2020
Editor’s Note: April 28th, 2020. According to new information reported by Al-Arabia, the person behind the attempt to sell the Nigerian houseworker on FB is not Lebanese but a Syrian national allegedly enrolled at a university in Tayouneh, Beirut.

https://www.the961.com/man-selling-domestic-worker-on-fb-arrested/

Lebanon's Directorate General of Security in its official twitter account describes the arrested man as Syrian:

https://twitter.com/DGSG_Security/status/1253242424706686977?s=20

https://www.saudi24.news/2020/04/a-syrian-arrested-him-in-lebanon-while-selling-a-nigerian-woman-for-a-thousand-dollars.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbmOKHCjM6M

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by AgroTrade: 6:08pm On May 12, 2020
Carry screenshot from Twitter come here. I no get Twitter

14 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by Levant: 6:23pm On May 12, 2020
AgroTrade:

The tweet is in Arabic by the Lebanese General Directorate if Sceutiy. A Lebanese friend sent it to me when I asked him why his brother is selling a Nigerian. He showed me the tweet that the arrested man is Syrian. I copied the Arabic tweet and used google translate to translate to English and this is what came out:

#statement
In the context of following up on a person posting an advertisement on social media sites in which a Nigerian woman working for him in the domestic service is offered for sale, and as a result of investigations and investigations, the General Directorate of Public Security arrested the owner of the Syrian advertisement (WJ), and an investigation is underway under the supervision of the competent judiciary.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DGSG_Security/status/1253242424706686977?s=20

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by MaddySav: 6:53pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 12, 2020
This mf will be rich af one day.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by Digitalstarlite: 6:54pm On May 12, 2020
May God help us in dis country... So many ppl I heard off in Oman, and all dose middle east countries... Dat are nigerians seriously suffering in d hands of dis arab men...

I hope we have a good government one day and money go circulate well...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by NOC1(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2020
Even poor, war ravaged Syria in auctioning a Nigerian in this modern era, it is well.

But all this girls that travel to countries they know nothing about through all means are to be blamed sometimes.

Still same Middle East, wicked and heartless people.

14 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by dazzlingd(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2020
angry

You talk say no be frog, say na toad...

Abeg wetin be difference

12 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
Does is matter?! They are all the same racist pricks! And some dullards in the North will be worshipping them and speaking their language!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by adecz: 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin

* Indian & Pakistani na same people.

* Chinese & Koreans na same people.

"*British or Scottish na same people.

* Iraqis & Saudis na same people.

* Lebanese & Syrians, na same molue
carry dem come!!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by momodub: 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
Really
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
ok.... now it makes such a big difference, abi?!

[img]https://media1./images/5738658e35fa01ace094ce17ec2f4f9d/tenor.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by diplomat058(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
lol

For someone whose country is still largely up in flames, still engaging in human trafficking.

The climax of wickedness

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by Maxymilliano(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
OK good .. Syrians are known to be stone hearted, especially towards their black employees here in Nigeria.

Not surprised their hatred for blacks could be displayed on global scale.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by newday079: 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
AgroTrade:
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by israelmao(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2020
Lebanese behaviour is not any different from Syrian's.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by Anyahuruagu: 6:56pm On May 12, 2020
kiss
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by jericco1(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2020
I don't see the difference undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 12, 2020
As if they are any different. They are all ARABS. Very rascist set of human beings. You need to see the way these arabs treat blacks angry

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by TLION(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2020
Doesn’t change the fact that Lebanese are wicked aswell. If you see the way they treat Nigerias that work for them here in our country ehn.. you go pity us embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 12, 2020
shocked

If you follow my topics, Will be sharing mturk guide tonight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 12, 2020
K
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by watchindelta(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2020
Syria ummm with all the war their! This one no get sense of human?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 12, 2020
Nothing to say here.

Install a car tracking device iin your car at an affordable price.
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by FuckDaMods: 6:57pm On May 12, 2020
That's why war will never depart from the Country.. But yoruba women sef, them go just dey carry their black yansh dey enter anywhere anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese by ForeThinker: 6:58pm On May 12, 2020
All join !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) / He's Going To Jail Soon For A Crime He Knows Not.. (urgent Advice) / Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.