Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party (1896 Views)

The Town Hall Meeting Was A Reunion Of The PDP Alumni- Okowa / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by mrvitalis(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2020
Seerade029:

Was there zoning in 2011?

Have you forgotten that apc is a coalition of ACN and CPC plus two other parties??

There is already an agreement between CPC and ACN if you don't know.

Once Buhari (CPC) Is done.
It's the turn of Yoruba (ACN)
The whole south agreed in 2011

Igbos rejected a tempting offer from buhari in 2011 ....he gave u same offer in 2015 ...u jumped at it

Two I tot yorubas made Jonathan president

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Gandollar(f): 7:15pm On May 12, 2020
Seerade029:

OP.
You've seen your brothers?? grin
Wolii Ade, you can take that to the bank.
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by ScotMisile: 7:16pm On May 12, 2020
How can a man who wants to divide Nigeria be allowed to rule the same Nigeria?.....I need answers.

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Gandollar(f): 7:18pm On May 12, 2020
helinues:
The truth is average Yoruba or Igbo offline are not even aware of all this online banters.

In order to sheat the online swords, we ( Yoruba) have some demands .

You must have been reading about the notorious Mr canceller on NL. He is confirmed from East and his job on NL is to troll, provoke and cancel majority of Yoruba's comments with different opinions from his. Some have been forced to abandon their monikers while some are on lenghty ban due to his provocation.. Advise him to Stop before moving further to other demands.
That Mr Canceller would be encouraged with all he needs to continue sanitizing this forum.
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Gandollar(f): 7:19pm On May 12, 2020
Peterobi90:
Which common enemy?...

The only class of division is between the rich, middleclass and poor...
I wonder o

No be only common enemy. All man to himself!
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Seerade029: 7:22pm On May 12, 2020
mrvitalis:

The whole south agreed in 2011

Igbos rejected a tempting offer from buhari in 2011 ....he gave u same offer in 2015 ...u jumped at it

Two I tot yorubas made Jonathan president

When Yorubas were margalized In Jonathan government, where were you

There is no agreement in 2011.
If there is, pls provide the link.

And pls, the link should be APC made - statement

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Gandollar(f): 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
Olachase:
op pls don't includ Amaka in the Oduduwa I don't kW what it mean!!! bk to topic it was when I joined nairaland I develop hate for the ibo, ur brother here on nairaland have spoiled ur name not only here in south west also up there nnorth they will only keep hating we the Yoruba's and there nothing they can do about it, problem to the south west problem to the east, problem to the east can never will never be a problem to the south west, ibo hate the Yoruba's still we show them love hate in there blood and they will surly die of that hate, I only pity ibo outside the east cus na them the mattter go bounce on grin grin
. Lengthy trash! You can't even construct a simple sentence, yet won't keep quiet.

Omo, the hate is mutual. Nothing dey happen

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by jelel6: 7:41pm On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
I will comment after iftar

I will comment after you but before sahur.

Sidenote: I hope your prospective comment isn't 'STRONG' enough to invalidate the fast oh wink
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by manuelreports: 7:43pm On May 12, 2020
Atleast we are gradually getting there
I have not read any name calling here
We can argue Constructively but no name calling.
Look at us down South
We need each other so much
The Igbos needs a bigger market for their businesss.
I have seen brilliant Yoruba Tech Gurus in the likes of Shola of Paystack, Adewole Yusuf of Techpoint and many others. and I say to myself, even though Yorubas are not dominating Alaba Trade Fair, Idumota but yet they have their own uniqueness.

Any time I attend any Lagos Tech Eco System event and watch how the both tribe eschew etnicity and focus on developing lots Tech products that will solve numerous problems facing the society, I say to myself this is how it should be.

We need to channel our youthful energy into positive ventures not name calling on nairaland
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Gracchus: 7:45pm On May 12, 2020
[s][/s]
manuelreports:
Atleast we are gradually getting there
I have not read any name calling here
We can argue Constructively but no name calling.
Look at us down South
We need each other so much
The Igbos needs a bigger market for their businesss.
I have seen brilliant Yoruba Tech Gurus in the likes of Shola of Paystack, Adewole Yusuf of Techpoint and many others. and I say to myself, even though Yorubas are not dominating Alaba Trade Fair, Idumota but yet they have their own uniqueness.

Any time I attend any Lagos Tech Eco System event and watch how the both tribe eschew etnicity and focus on developing lots Tech products that will solve numerous problems facing the society, I say to myself this is how it should be.

We need to channel our youthful energy into positive ventures not name calling on nairaland
[s][/s] If you are Yoruba, please and please, do not drag us into the mud. We have nothing in common with with them and thankfully we share no borders with them. Nothing like South. We stay on our lane while they stay on theirs.
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by manuelreports: 7:47pm On May 12, 2020
Gracchus:
[/s][s] If you are Yoruba, please and please, do not drag us into the mud. We have nothing in common with with them and thankfully we share no borders with them. Nothing like South. We stay on our lane while they stay on theirs.
Stop this your childish behaviour it is becoming irritating. For your infromation I am an Igbo, an Anambra Son. This your energy is not needed here

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Underarm: 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
helinues:
The truth is average Yoruba or Igbo offline are not even aware of all this online banters.

[s]You must have been reading about the notorious Mr canceller on NL. He is confirmed from East and his job on NL is to troll, provoke and cancel majority of Yoruba's comments with different opinions from his. Some have been forced to abandon their monikers while some are on lenghty ban due to his provocation.. Advise him to Stop before moving further to other demands.[/s]

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Gandollar(f): 8:05pm On May 12, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
The fear of Agboola Gambari is the begginning of wisdom
Who is afraid of an Abacha crony.

You must be araoke.

In the preceding days, even the SW media will be awash with the atrocities of the man who said saro wiwa deserved to be hanged for agitating for the good of his people. Hiss
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by gidgiddy: 8:07pm On May 12, 2020
ScotMisile:
How can a man who wants to divide Nigeria be allowed to rule the same Nigeria?.....I need answers.

How did Gordon Brown, a Scottish man, rule Britain when Scotland was fighting for independence and got referendum in 2014?

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by RejiCute: 8:19pm On May 12, 2020
gidgiddy:

How did Gordon Brown, a Scottish man, rule Britain when Scotland was fighting for independence and got referendum in 2014?
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Justiceleague1: 10:54am On May 13, 2020
helinues:

You must have been reading about the notorious Mr canceller on NL. He is confirmed from East and his job on NL is to troll, provoke and cancel majority of Yoruba's comments with different opinions from his. Some have been forced to abandon their monikers while some are on lenghty ban due to his provocation.. Advise him to Stop before moving further to other demands.
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by OgboAto: 11:05am On May 13, 2020
helinues:

You are deluded, average Yoruba across economic, political & social classes are VERY aware & awake. The young and in fact, the old are now more vocal and keeping an eye on the Potors in the West. The recent political encounters & derisive comments of Lagos 'being a no man's land' has woken a lot of Yoruba on SM up & those not on SM are enlightened via radio. Stop saying nonsense.

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Justiceleague1: 11:06am On May 13, 2020
Call for truce and they are warming up, tinubu, for 2023,a supposed turn for the Igbos,which they know. And that's after they ruined the SS chance 2014 in favour of not another southerner but in favour of a northerner!!!!!!

That's a great abomination!! A sacrilege,a taboo!!!!

These are people who, everyday, are sweating profusely trying to separate and cause dissension among the SS and SE, telling the SS how the SE are their enemies but they forget what they did to Jonathan!!!!
Go to any Wike thread and see how they crucify him day and night!!!!

What kinda truce party do you wanna have with such a treacherous bunch human beings?!?! Tufia!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by nisai: 4:56pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
I will comment after iftar
grin grin Why does it have to be after iftar? Do quickly, I want to read your view.
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by 9japride(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2020
ScotMisile:
[color=#006600][/color]

Also, how can a man who has been a Nigerian and you vowed that he will never be the president of the country. So he decides to leave, yet you won't let him leave. As far as he's still a Nigerian he will demand for he's right to lead too.
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Fatimaade: 5:09pm On May 13, 2020
Sorry igbo hates yorubas as evidenced under Jonathan we are not making such mistakes again

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Nobody: 8:38am On May 17, 2020
manuelreports:
After decades of animosity and calling of names, I think that time have come for us to come together for a reunion party.

We are brothers from Southern Nigeria, we are both educated and enlightened. How then have we turn ourself to an object of caricature in the presence of our enemy.

Our golden treasures have been looted before our eyes and their treasures have been secretly tapped to benefit them while ours goes to the sharing table.

They have seen power as their birth right while the oil that lubricates the seat of power comes from our backyard. This is a case of monkey dey work baboon dey shop.

Till when are we going to keep sounding that drum of disunity and fanning the embers of war.

I have lived with Yorubas as an Igbos and they actually have their strength and weakness. The same with Igbo which is my tribe. We have our strength and our weakness.

There are good Yorubas and their are bad Yorubas, there are good Igbos and there are bad Igbos. I have met nice Yorubas who have helped me, they didn't look at my ethnicity but they did it for the sake of humanity. While then are we here dissipating our energy shouting "Afonja, OSU, Piglet, ipig, cownu, flat heads," and many other unprintable names.

My people, we can't continue like this
Let join hands now and save the soul of Southern Nigeria from the hands of the common enemy.

Oduduwa Amaka
Biafrans Amaka

thunder will fire anybody who will start name calling on this threead.

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by Nobody: 8:39am On May 17, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Call for truce and they are warming up, tinubu, for 2023,a supposed turn for the Igbos,which they know. And that's after they ruined the SS chance 2014 in favour of not another southerner but in favour of a northerner!!!!!!

That's a great abomination!! A sacrilege,a taboo!!!!

These are people who, everyday, are sweating profusely trying to separate and cause dissension among the SS and SE, telling the SS how the SE are their enemies but they forget what they did to Jonathan!!!!
Go to any Wike thread and see how they crucify him day and night!!!!

What kinda truce party do you wanna have with such a treacherous bunch human beings?!?! Tufia!!!! Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!

Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by WeneWali: 8:42am On May 17, 2020
manuelreports:
After decades of animosity and calling of names, I think that time have come for us to come together for a reunion party.

We are brothers from Southern Nigeria, we are both educated and enlightened. How then have we turn ourself to an object of caricature in the presence of our enemy.

Our golden treasures have been looted before our eyes and their treasures have been secretly tapped to benefit them while ours goes to the sharing table.

They have seen power as their birth right while the oil that lubricates the seat of power comes from our backyard. This is a case of monkey dey work baboon dey shop.

Till when are we going to keep sounding that drum of disunity and fanning the embers of war.

I have lived with Yorubas as an Igbos and they actually have their strength and weakness. The same with Igbo which is my tribe. We have our strength and our weakness.

There are good Yorubas and their are bad Yorubas, there are good Igbos and there are bad Igbos. I have met nice Yorubas who have helped me, they didn't look at my ethnicity but they did it for the sake of humanity. While then are we here dissipating our energy shouting "Afonja, OSU, Piglet, ipig, cownu, flat heads," and many other unprintable names.

My people, we can't continue like this
Let join hands now and save the soul of Southern Nigeria from the hands of the common enemy.

Oduduwa Amaka
Biafrans Amaka

thunder will fire anybody who will start name calling on this threead.

Abobby, close this thread, it's useless.
Reunion for wetin? Thunder fire reunion!
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by ThatFairGuy: 9:05am On May 17, 2020
Gandollar:
Who is afraid of an Abacha crony.

You must be araoke.

In the preceding days, even the SW media will be awash with the atrocities of the man who said saro wiwa deserved to be hanged for agitating for the good of his people. Hiss
Close your mouth, nothing like araoke in Yorubaland.
Manuelreports, we've seen your HYPOCRISY. NEVER will we have anything to do with the OSU OUTCASTS. Your proposed fake love can never earn you presidency from Yoruba's end. If you're good enough at your game, let's play the politics come 2023
Re: Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party by PHAYOL81: 11:12am On May 17, 2020
I sometimes wonder why some people think they are doing others favour sticking with them. Most time I see some certain people ranting that the Yorubas are afraid of division because "Lagos would lose its prestige should the Igbos break the country."
Do these people think Alaba would suddenly no longer exist? Would the yorubas not invested in tradefair to keep it going after Nigeria? Ladipo, Computer village and Idumota et all already has good presence of the Yorubas (as well as above mentioned others and many others not included) and with buyers(customers) coming from even other countries so how come you think the markets would cease to exist because the entire country, not a certain tribe alone, split away? I beg to see the logic behind such irrational thought.
Seeing how many of them lots are already saying it's one man for himself, I just have to beg them to enforce their politicians to get the Biafra for them. It's quite easy although it might take time. Lobby for allies among others, I'm sure the SS, the real south, ('cause SW is simply West, SE is simply East,) would readily partner if they go about their game right. They can then start by getting others in too from the middle belt/north-central with some certain promises of good bilateral relationship when the division comes to frition. Before they know it, they'd have gotten enough to win their way in the upper and lower chambers and thus effect a segregation without having to carry a gun, throw tantrums and blackmail. Let them do this and let everybody goes its way but one thing I won't condone is the feel you can blackmail others into giving you what you want. No! it doesn't work that way. It insults the humanity and logics of others to think you can fool them. Impossible. You can't force my hand to collect the equal right we share from me. You can only implore and befriend me to stand a chance. Basic!

BREAKING! Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Pays Solidarity Visit To Orji Kalu (photos / Video. Aisha Yesufu Threatening To Destroy Nigeria. / Beware Of Fake Pictures Being Shared As Oyingbo Massacre

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62