Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

(NEW Info)why Your Contributory Pension Scheme Will Disappoint You At Old Age - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (NEW Info)why Your Contributory Pension Scheme Will Disappoint You At Old Age (523 Views)

Start Receiving Monthly Pension From Superlife Stc30 Pension Scheme / Union Bank Eket Branch Want To Forfeit My Dad Contributory Pension Funds. HELP! / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(NEW Info)why Your Contributory Pension Scheme Will Disappoint You At Old Age by LikeAking: 6:39pm On May 12, 2020
This info is only applicable to worker's in the private sector, those in the govt/public sectors are protected.

If you are working for a private organization and you have a contributory pension plam,I'm here to inform you that your pension scheme will be a total disappointment in the future.

Why?.

I will tell you.

By the time you ritire after 35/45 of hard work,all the money saved in your pension account will be totally worthless to you, because the value of the naira must have depreciated badly.You know how naira performs year to year na?,just stop and ask your self what will be the value of 1 million Naira to the Usd in the future?.You can also check the history of the naira.

Due to the high rate of inflation/reccesion/constant devaluation of the naira what ever you save in your account for the next 35/45 will become worthless.

The best option is to save that your pension contribution by your self and invest it on land/house's they wont dissapoint you.

If you have any question/contribution,feel free to ask.

Also read about protecting your money from devaluation. It could get worse you know.(#500/700) to $1.
https://naijagoprogress..com/2020/05/how-to-aviod-been-victim-of-next.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: (NEW Info)why Your Contributory Pension Scheme Will Disappoint You At Old Age by LikeAking: 6:46pm On May 12, 2020
Please take your time and investigate all this claim's.

Dont forget to shout out if you like the post and also drop yoir comment's.

1 Like

Re: (NEW Info)why Your Contributory Pension Scheme Will Disappoint You At Old Age by LikeAking: 6:50pm On May 12, 2020
Pls lets think and act smart

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Done / Get 10% Of Your Capital After 15working Days / Youoption Offers You A Starting Capital And You Get Paid. � Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.