Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How I Tried To Give Money To Stephen Keshi And Got Rejected - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Tried To Give Money To Stephen Keshi And Got Rejected (459 Views)

Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi / Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Tried To Give Money To Stephen Keshi And Got Rejected by emjayyoungwiz12: 6:48pm On May 12, 2020
Former Super Eagles Striker, Emmanuel Emenike has had his say on the alleged bribery accusations being channeled into the National team by some former Players.

In less than a week there have been two cases of bribery pointed against the National team. Firstly, from Chinedu Obasi and next from Taye taiwo.

According to reports from OwngoalNigeria, Emenike has counted himself out of such dubious activities and has come out in defense of late 'Big Boss' Stephen Keshi. He even stated how he gave Money to the Big boss which he (keshi rejected)

READ SHORT DETAILS HERE

(1) (Reply)

Is 24-year-old Nigerian Running Out Of Time To Impress Former Real Madrid Boss? / I Felt Anger, Pity, Hatred, Indignation, Pain, And Sadness - Paul Pogba /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.