Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,636 members, 7,955,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

List Of Best University To Study Law In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Best University To Study Law In Nigeria (1245 Views)

Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / 24-Year-Old Damilola Arowolaju Bags PhD In Law In USA University / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Best University To Study Law In Nigeria by austinblogger: 7:42pm On May 12, 2020
List of Best University to Study Law in Nigeria

Are you looking for the List of Best University to study Law in Nigeria, then you are actually at the right page.

Law is one of the most competitive course in Nigeria, to study law you need a very high score in your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The duration of years to study law in the university is a minimum of 5 years and after that you’ll be required to go for to law school which last for one year, thereafter you’re call to Bar
Read more at https://at9aija.com/list-of-best-university-to-study-law-in-nigeria
Re: List Of Best University To Study Law In Nigeria by generalcoucou(m): 11:23pm On May 12, 2020
I bliv Ekpoma we top the list....

4 Likes

Re: List Of Best University To Study Law In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2020
If na law u dey talk about ooooo.. then these are the best in that order
1. Unilag
2. Unilag
3.unilag
4. Oau
5. Lasu
6.unn
7.uniben
8.abu
9.unilorin
10. Aaua

1 Like

Re: List Of Best University To Study Law In Nigeria by iceboy4752(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2020
Based on my experience as a Law student who has visited many Law faculties for inter-school competitions, the best Law faculties in Nigeria in an alphabetical order are found in these schools:

1. Ahmadu Bello University
2. Benue State University
3. Lagos State University
4. University of Benin
5. University of Calabar
6. University of Ilorin
7. University of Jos
8. University of Lagos
9. University of Maiduguri
10. University of Uyo
11. University of Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Crestforth International School Admission Now Open / ASUU Bows To Pressure, Considers Suspending Strike / I Offer Services in Academic, Assignment & Thesis writing (UK/US)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.