Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free (4123 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free / Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free / We Are Still COVID-19 Free - Kogi Government Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by generationz(f): 1:06am On May 13, 2020
adadike:
Thank God for mauritius! NCDC, pls stop escalating the figures because of monetary gain. My little cousin broke her leg, was taken to the hospital for dressing and treatment. Guess what was written in the receipt? Covid 19 discharged. The mom tried to protest but they asked her to calm down, that's the new protocol.

This is hilarious. I was just asking a friend how it is possible to have 33 people recover in one day and 26 on the second day, 34 the third day. Is it that 33 people just decided on their own to get well in one day or what? grin grin

These people think we are fools. Even people without COVID are been added to the number of positive patients.
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by popez: 5:04am On May 13, 2020
adadike:
I didn't. I still have the phone call records

Na wah.
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by jidamsel43(m): 5:19am On May 13, 2020
Nigeria will also be officially declared as convid-19 free country
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by Katier00(f): 5:53am On May 13, 2020
adadike:
Thank God for mauritius! NCDC, pls stop escalating the figures because of monetary gain. My little cousin broke her leg, was taken to the hospital for dressing and treatment. Guess what was written in the receipt? Covid 19 discharged. The mom tried to protest but they asked her to calm down, that's the new protocol.
lies from the pit of hell. Mention the hospital, your brother's name and the date let me investigate and I will help you sue that hospital if it is true, otherwise I consider it a lie

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by MyParadise(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2020
Katier00:
lies from the pit of hell. Mention the hospital, your brother's name and the date let me investigate and I will help you sue that hospital if it is true, otherwise I consider it a lie
Be very careful what you are advising that person to get into.
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by Superjazz: 9:18am On May 13, 2020
byinks:

Prof. Didier Raoult says the Chinese have another bioweapon they're about to release kills 100s to 1000s per hour. Let's hope it's not true.
Stop spreading fake news where did you hear that from

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by Katier00(f): 9:23am On May 13, 2020
MyParadise:

Be very careful what you are advising that person to get into.
let her prove it finish
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by Avidcolz: 11:38am On May 13, 2020
adadike:

Are you kidding me? Which state?
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by oxiide22(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2020
Katier00:
let her prove it finish
hello
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by braveheart77: 11:58am On May 14, 2020
adadike:

They may be overstating the discharged case in order to feel like the country is surviving but i can tell you the number of cases are well above 5000 which NCDC published as at yesterday.

I am a witness. I likely have the virus. Been experiencing a shortness of breath that got worse, serious chest pain, sore throat, etc. And all this happened after i went out when the lockdown was relaxed.

My advise to everyone. Stay safe!!!! Do not catch the virus before you believe it is real.

I have been in discomfort for good 3 days and i can't believe that this will continue. I have never felt this way in my life.

My results will be out in 48 hrs
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by GoodGovernance: 12:41pm On May 14, 2020
adadike:

A Joke or what?
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by moonberry: 1:55pm On May 14, 2020
braveheart77:

They may be overstating the discharged case in order to feel like the country is surviving but i can tell you the number of cases are well above 5000 which NCDC published as at yesterday.

I am a witness. I likely have the virus. Been experiencing a shortness of breath that got worse, serious chest pain, sore throat, etc. And all this happened after i went out when the lockdown was relaxed.

My advise to everyone. Stay safe!!!! Do not catch the virus before you believe it is real.

I have been in discomfort for good 3 days and i can't believe that this will continue. I have never felt this way in my life.

Now this is serious. wishing you quick recovery. And I hope soon you will come and give us a feedback by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by byinks(f): 3:56pm On May 14, 2020
braveheart77:

Drop neem oil in both nostrils every 6 hrs...you're waiting 48hrs ? Please don't let it worsen
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by Acidosis(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2020
adadike:
don't know about the one on WhatsApp , am telling you about my cousin in Lagos

Your internet cousin went to an isolation centre to treat a wound?

You must be addressing a group of WhatsApp illiterates.
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by Acidosis(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
What exactly do you guys listen to that fills your heads with these silly thoughts undecided

Specially made cracks from Madagascar grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2020
Katier00:

You won't get a response obviously.

Whoever thinks the Lagos state Covid team needs a broken leg to forge the number of recovered cases needs to have his or her head examined.
Re: Bill Gate Must Be Ashamed As First African Country Is Covid-19 Free by Katier00(f): 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
Acidosis:

You won't get a response obviously.

Whoever thinks the Lagos state Covid team needs a broken leg to forge the number of recovered cases needs to have his or her head examined.

honestly I wonder how people think. Very brainless people. If they want to inflate the numbers they will just do so by writing not on prescription sheet for crying out loud

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Four Legs In Rivers State (see Photo) / 18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola / 9 At-home Methods To Detox Marijuana (igbo) From The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.