Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors (889 Views)

Yes, This Ruler Is Bad And Very Evil, But We Are Not Waiting. / Yes, This Ruler Is Bad And Very Terrible, But We Are Not Waiting. Osondu Nworu / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by mekaboy(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2020
Developed countries have a blueprint of where they should be in 20 years time. The vision is static, but the method can differ from candidates

Here our vision is which region will produce president so that we can use the power at the center to provide protection while resources are channeled to our region for looting.

While we keep moving in cycles and choosing visionless leaders out of selfish ethnic interests, the world is moving forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XoBypfrbX8

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by vincijr(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
mekaboy:
Developed countries have a blueprint of where they should be in 20 years time. The vision is static, but the method can differ from candidates

Here our vision is which region will produce president so that we can use the power at the center to provide protection while resources are channeled to our region for looting.

While we keep moving in cycles and choosing visionless leaders out of selfish ethnic interests, the world is moving forward.

grin
Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by Golan007: 10:11pm On May 12, 2020
But you were promoting the youthful Atiku Abubakar in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by oloriooko(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2020
OP this is naked truth and so so sad for the country called Nigeria
Tinubu is warming up with ailments and unsound body to rule

mekaboy:

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by mekaboy(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2020
Golan007:

Since you people wont vote kingsley moghalu, atleast peter obi would have helped atiku by stirring the economy in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by Golan007: 10:20pm On May 12, 2020
mekaboy:

Since you people wont vote kingsley moghalu, atleast peter obi would have helped atiku by stirring the economy in the right direction.

Once he is of Igbo stock he is perfect.

We know your type.

Reason I wrote yesterday that Peter Obi would never be president.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by mekaboy(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2020
Golan007:

We know your type.

Maybe peter obi might never be president, but you also will never get to his level. So who is loosing in the end?

Is Atiku of igbo stock? Who among those who contested the last election is more qualified than moghalu to handle the affairs of the country?

Is it in finance and economics or international relations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by Golan007: 11:15pm On May 12, 2020
mekaboy:

Maybe peter obi might never be president, but you also will never get to his level. So who is loosing in the end?

Is Atiku of igbo stock? Who among those who contested the last election is more qualified than moghalu to handle the affairs of the country?

Is it in finance and economics or international relations?

Did I tell you I ever want to be like Peter Obi?

The hypocrisy of your kind is what I'm x-raying.

You claim it is about age yet you were promoting Atiku just over a year ago.

There were other candidates at the last election but you could only limit your scope to 2 igbos amongst them.

If I go into your history, I'm sure I would find your prejudice against other tribes whether they be Fulani or Yoruba.

There is a reason I know Peter Obi would never be president and it is because of your kind who have spent the better part of 6 years insulting and sabotaging the government simply because it wasnt your choice, yet you think you can sell a candidate of your choice to others.

It would never work.

Just wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by mekaboy(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2020
Golan007:

Did I tell you I ever want to be like Peter Obi?

The hypocrisy of your kind is what I'm x-raying.

You claim it is about age yet you were promoting Atiku just over a year ago.

There were other candidates at the last election but you could only limit your scope to 2 igbos amongst them.

If I go into your history, I'm sure I would find your prejudice against other tribes whether they be Fulani or Yoruba.

There is a reason I know Peter Obi would never be president and it is because of your kind who have spent the better part of 6 years insulting and sabotaging the government simply because it wasnt your choice, yet you think you can sell a candidate of your choice to others.

It would never work.

Just wait and see.

Ofcourse you would not want to be like peter obi, because it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to achieve what he has.

So after assessing the candidates and i find Kingsley moghalu most qualified based of experince, exposure and ability to perform the urgent surgery Nigeria needs in the economy, i will now abandon him because he is igbo and i am igbo.

Those other candidates, present their credentials on another thread and lets compare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by Golan007: 11:37pm On May 12, 2020
mekaboy:

[s]Ofcourse you would not want to be like peter obi, because it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to achieve what he has.

So after assessing the candidates and i find Kingsley moghalu most qualified based of experince, exposure and ability to perform the urgent surgery Nigeria needs in the economy, i will now abandon him because he is igbo and i am igbo.

Those other candidates, present their credentials on another thread and lets compare.[/s]

Their only credentials are being Igbo.

Again I repeat, nobody would vote your candidate when you've done everything to frustrate the other.

Search your conscience and ask yourself if you ever gave a minuscule of support to this president.

We both know you never did and you've spent all of 6 years making sure whatever he suggests you oppose.

Now, with good conscience, can you expect someone else to support your own candidate?

You guys would understand politics at the end of 2023.

Hopefully.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by mekaboy(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2020
Golan007:

Their only credentials are being Igbo.

Again I repeat, nobody would vote your candidate when you've done everything to frustrate the other.

Search your conscience and ask yourself if you ever gave a minuscule of support to this president.

We both know you never did and you've spent all of 6 years making sure whatever he suggests you oppose.

Now, with good conscience, can you expect someone else to support your own candidate?

You guys would understand politics at the end of 2023.

Hopefully.

Why will i support someone oblivious of his surrounding? Someone who cant have a media chat in the midst of a pandemic ravaging his people?

There are enough almajiri's, bandits and herdsmen to get him votes. Then add those who will rather sink with the country than have an igbo person rule.

I have told you to present the other candidates and lets debate on their qualification and ability to move this country out of the mess. You chose to shy away .

It js still a death trap. Dont support my candidate. Go for the worst and waste more years. The world is not waiting...

The person holding another to the ground in a fight is also on the ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by Golan007: 11:54pm On May 12, 2020
mekaboy:

Why will i support someone oblivious of his surrounding? Someone who cant have a media chat in the midst of a pandemic ravaging his people?

There are enough almajiri's, bandits and herdsmen to get him votes. Then add those who will rather sink with the country than have an igbo person rule.

I have told you to present the other candidates and lets debate on their qualification and ability to move this country out of the mess. You chose to shy away .

Exactly my point.

Continue to ridicule others by so doing Peter Obi would be President.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by mekaboy(m): 11:57pm On May 12, 2020
Golan007:

Exactly my point.

Continue to ridicule others by so doing Peter Obi would be President.

While he is not president

Isnt buhari going for treatment abroad?

Is there panadol in aso rock?

Is the unemployment rate increasing or decreasing?

Inflation nko?

Power nko?

Terrorism nko?

Borrowing for consumption continues.

Are you exempted from the effect of visionless leadership?

Anyone but igbo, once the world is out of the pandemic, Nigeria becomes an isolation center.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by Golan007: 12:06am On May 13, 2020
mekaboy:

While he is not president

Isnt buhari going for treatment abroad?

Is there panadol in aso rock?

Is the unemployment rate increasing or decreasing?

Inflation nko?

Power nko?

Terrorism nko?

Borrowing for consumption continues.

Are you exempted from the effect of visionless leadership?

Anyone but igbo, once the world is out of the pandemic, Nigeria becomes an isolation center.

What have you done to give Nigeria a boost?

Are you not the kind that rubbished the idea of local production of rice?

Your kind abound on this forum but the good thing is you would always be relegated in real life.

You moved from supporting Atiku, who himself is an old man, because he had an igbo candidate as vice.

You didn't vote Moghalu, you voted Atiku.

Of course, Moghalu would always be 2nd choice for you and should an Ike Okafor be on the list, he'll be 3rd choice.

Yet you believe your own candidate would ever win an election.

grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by Nobody: 12:28am On May 13, 2020
This thread has so much potential but tribalism ruins it once again as it has ruined everything in this county
Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by Golan007: 12:30am On May 13, 2020
KingJa:
This thread has so much potential but tribalism ruins it once again as it has ruined everything in this county

Would have had potentials if it wasn't from the belly of a hypocrite.

Nigeria needs Patriots before it needs young leaders and many don't get this.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by orisa37: 12:12pm On May 13, 2020
CHINA WILL SOON RAIN CORONAVIRUS DELUGE ON THEM FROM HER SATELLITE.
Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by Gandollar(f): 1:08pm On May 13, 2020
Golan007:

We know your type.

I have written this in several places, Tinubu can only be president in Federal republic of Iragbiji.
Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by Golan007: 1:30pm On May 13, 2020
Gandollar:
I have written this in several places, Tinubu can only be president in Federal republic of Iragbiji.

I don't care about Tinubu.
Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by Gandollar(f): 3:16pm On May 13, 2020
Golan007:

I don't care about Tinubu.
I'm honored.
Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by helinues: 3:20pm On May 13, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: The World Is Not Waiting For You. Keep Recycling Ancestors by helinues: 3:21pm On May 13, 2020
Golan007:

Yeah, see punching

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Gave APC Their Victory In 2015, We Will Destroy Them In 2023- Almajiris / Edo 2020: Edo APC Rep Caucus Throw Weight Behind Ize-iyamu / 2023: Yoruba For President - Says Topmost Igbo Leader In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.