Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Need Computers (urgent) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Computers (urgent) (989 Views)

2in1 OTG Flash Drive For Smartphones And Computers. / Watch & Record TV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computers / Thin Client Computers N10k, 3 In One=4systems, N15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Computers (urgent) by ayulapa: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2007
hi peeps,
i just started my cyber cafe here in ILorin, i only got 4 systems cuz im short of cash ryt now. i need some one who can supply me with atleast five systems P2 (atleast 128mb of ram), so i will start paying the money installmentally. pls contact me asap if u are interested. my email is 'ayulapariah@yahoo.com'
Re: I Need Computers (urgent) by nbeet2000(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2007
You can't ran a cafe with a p2 system any thing worth doing is worth doing well you need atleast a p3 with a min 256mb of memory.
Re: I Need Computers (urgent) by ayulapa: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2007
i just need systems any one interested in supplying pls contact me
Re: I Need Computers (urgent) by Sacchi: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2007
To run a cybercafe with P2 systems no be am ooooooooooooo Please listen to advise and don't stock you cafe with any systems as very soon your customers will begin to work out on your cafe. Please take to advice.
Re: I Need Computers (urgent) by Seun(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2007
256mb of RAM is the barest minimum for an enjoyable Windows XP browsing experience these days. wink
Re: I Need Computers (urgent) by SHOT(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2007
guess u need to take to the advice. except u are planning to close down your cafe out of frustration.
i actually have a client who want to dispose off his old p2 cafe systems. u can call me only if u have cash to pay
Re: I Need Computers (urgent) by stepestus(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2007
weelllllllll, if you really ned p3 systems or p4 systems of any specification of RAM and hard disk. do yourself welll to call me and you get it maximum of 2 days after payment no matter you location in nigeria. you can call me on 08032077148

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Quotations For A Pabx Installation Job! / I Need Your Help / Tv Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Price(flat Screen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.