Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks (1383 Views)

Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by MYZOLE: 10:30pm On May 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgZH9eSwTzA

An "concerned" American Lady has slammed Buhari government of going into Hide and seek since the beginning of COVID-19.

In a video she shared online, she said that the Nigerian Government does not exist.

She said: “Hey you all, I got some questions for the Nigerian Government who is non-existing Right Now, Buhari/Jubril because you know their are people who impersonate Buahri, I saw the different ears of the 2 different Pictures of the so called Buhari, where are you Buhari/Jubril?

She said that Nigerian Government is lying to the Nigerian People adding that there is non-existing Government in Nigeria, Terrorists are free hiding in trucks going to the south east amid Coronavirus Pandemic with nobody doing anything.

She questioned the whereabouts of Buhari, Buratai and Osinbajo since the Coronavirus Pndemic started.

Recall that Buratai’s mother died, but the Army chief did not attend his mother’s Funeral, In Reaction, the white lady questioned why Buratai did not attend his mother’s Funeral.

“Maybe I need to Let my Government know that there is no Government in Nigeria Right Now.”

She accused the South East Governors of allowing Almajiris to enter the states, adding that they are terrorists because there is no women and Children among them, alleges that they were sent to attack the south East because Boko Haram threatened to attack the south east after the coronavirus.

While Questioning the whereabouts of Buhari, Osinbajo and Buratai, she alleges that Abba Kyari’s body was not the one Buried in his Grave.

“Who was Buried in Abba kyari’s grave? There were blood stains, he died of COVID-19, why is there blood stains?

“I want to know who is running Nigeria, Buhari need to come on LIVE video, not recorded video, otherwise everyone in my country will know that there is a non-existing Government in Nigeria. She added.
Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by PureGoldh(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2020
OyibO seff don tire for 9ja goomenti grin
Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by adem30: 10:40pm On May 12, 2020
You better go and look for your own father first and stop bothering your miserable life over someone else father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by FlordFlorez(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2020
Chai, oyibo sef dey worry for us.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by schoolmaster: 10:54pm On May 12, 2020
The more you look the less you see in Nigeria. Gambari's appointment, Aso rock will become active again (maybe)

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by ahamonyeka(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2020
nnamdi kanu at work spreading lies.
Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by okefrancis: 4:49am On May 13, 2020
Watin concern oyinbo for the matter, IPOB at work

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by maybanks: 4:51am On May 13, 2020
One of Nnamdi Kanu's hoes pretending to be more concerned about Nigeria than Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by helinues: 4:54am On May 13, 2020
An "concerned" American Lady

Laughing hysterically... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by Hoephase: 4:55am On May 13, 2020
Everybody don see Nigeria finish.

On a serious note we are supposed to have a life broadcast of the president one a week, assuring Nigerians that we are in this together.

What those who are in support of Buhari style of incommunicado don't know if that what is happening now is similar to a country being in war. If I may ask did Gowon go incommunicado on Nigerians during the civil war?

Before some of you will try to twist it ask yourself why did other nations put their military on high alert and their president/prime minister were always giving update and assurance to the masses?

Well I guess due to political differences we Nigerians have sold our rights at the alter of ethnic politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by ludd2018: 5:46am On May 13, 2020
oyibo don notice wetin de happen for naija . Nigeria in trrouble

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by loosecanon50(m): 5:52am On May 13, 2020
The zoo nyansh Don dey open smo smo. How person mama go die, e no come burial? No be say na person wey go exile like Kanu, this is the chief of army staff we're talking about here.

WINTER IS COMING
Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by Joyce95: 6:26am On May 13, 2020
Rest in peace IPOB

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by Chikelue2000(m): 6:29am On May 13, 2020
lol...I had to laugh....seriously even if dis is d work of Ipob.....where actually is Buhari?.....tell me any nation or country where u didn't see their leaders championing d cause of covid 19?.....our own only releases video when he pleases.....it's well sha
Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by ojokolax: 7:05am On May 13, 2020
Only God knows how much this lady was paid now, probablly five loaves and two fishes. The hunger in America where they are queueing for food for hours is only too real.
This is clearly a RENO move, iykyk

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by Amaso99(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2020
This IPOB people mumu they another level.
Is this part of the strategy to actualize Biafra
By insulting Mr president
I just tire

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by Nobody: 7:39am On May 13, 2020
She is paid distractor, she did a poor job, only a fool will balance the ugly scary woman

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by Shooyie: 8:02am On May 13, 2020
The truth is she was paid to say all those and was probably given a script. This is a delicate time and everyone has to hustle.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by Whiteangel1234: 8:10am On May 13, 2020
So if nah oyinbo woman Wetin come happen ? Its now special ?
She is just a wife of one crazy IpOB man in USA nothing new and special here biko
Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by ahaz: 8:22am On May 13, 2020
adem30:
You better go and look for your own father first and stop bothering your miserable life over someone else father
na lie she dey talk abi na true all this useless tissue papers in Nigeria wey no one get sense.
I wonder how an average Nigerian bits his chest and say am a Nigerian...it took chad to teach us how to defeat boko haram,and now it took a white lady to ask what cowards like you are afraid to ask.yet, you have the guts to call her names,..shanelesss.
Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by efighter: 8:52am On May 13, 2020
Effects of drugs.
Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by agadez007(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2020
When in doubt blame IPob-thats the yoruba man's Slogan

Somebody is actually concerned about the Lifeless one and his houseboy instead of answering the question if you have the Answer,They all resort to Name calling

one day they would blame Ipob for the mud houses in Ogbomosho
Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by Susu888(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2020
Wetin concern her??
Do Nigerians chuk matter for their country's affairs to the extent of making vidoes?

Looking for attention, she Obviously knows Nigerians will make her trend... ignore the ugly thing.
Face like my left yansh
Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by ThatFairGuy: 10:11am On May 13, 2020
This is actually the oyinbo!

Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by adem30: 6:34pm On May 13, 2020
ahaz:
na lie she dey talk abi na true all this useless tissue papers in Nigeria wey no one get sense.
I wonder how an average Nigerian bits his chest and say am a Nigerian...it took chad to teach us how to defeat boko haram,and now it took a white lady to ask what cowards like you are afraid to ask.yet, you have the guts to call her names,..shanelesss.
How has that benefited your miserable life? Instead of looking for your destiny you are busy asking where osibanjo that God done answer him prayer where about. You better relocate to the nearest mountain for deliverance
Re: Where Is Buhari, Buratai, Osinbajo; Oyinbo Lady Asks by iberrylee(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2020
Her husband's name is Chinedu uwazuruike okafor from Abia grin grin he's an Ipig like many yeebos here so I'm not surprised to see this coming from a white woman...

Check this out you nyanmirinsssss

The life of kidnappers and armed robber is always intertwined with those of Prostitutes. And That is why anywhere there is Glorification of crimes, a high concentration of violent men, prostitution thrives. Just like the mexican city of Sinaloa with a high concentration of drug lords and prostitutes, we have in Nigeria that the National Coordinator of Nigeria Sex Workers Amaka Enemo Is Ip*o*b just as the president general of kidnappers and armed robbers is chukwuemeka evans.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Begins Massive Empowerment Of Indigenes- PICTURES / Lagos State Govt Set for compensation: fill this form if you're affected / Palliative Relief Items Discovered In Ayade Fabrication Academy-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.