Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Breaking: How Covid-19 Test Looks Like And It New Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking: How Covid-19 Test Looks Like And It New Symptoms (589 Views)

How COVID-19 Tests Are Carried Out: 12 Things To Know - NCDC / How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Kano Runs Out Of COVID-19 Test Kits, As Testing Center Suspends Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: How Covid-19 Test Looks Like And It New Symptoms by ifysmart65: 10:40pm On May 12, 2020
It may take over a week to get your coronavirus test results back. Coronavirus test kits are still limited in most states throughout the country.
Read full

https://thesmartcitizens.com/2020/05/12/coronavirus-test-how-long-does-it-take-and-when-will-i-get-my-covid-19-results/
The shortage of COVID-19 test kits and personal protective equipment in areas can be dangerous.
we will teach you about how long it takes to get tested and how to find out your results.

When can I get my COVID-19 test?

In order to be tested for coronavirus, you need to have a doctor’s order with a testing facility.
If you’re a covid-19 patient or experiencing severe symptoms, like difficulty in breathing, you should seek medical attention immediately.
Read full

https://thesmartcitizens.com/2020/05/12/coronavirus-test-how-long-does-it-take-and-when-will-i-get-my-covid-19-results/
Re: Breaking: How Covid-19 Test Looks Like And It New Symptoms by Gherrokid(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Breaking: How Covid-19 Test Looks Like And It New Symptoms by 2gbasky22(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2020
slowing down
Re: Breaking: How Covid-19 Test Looks Like And It New Symptoms by Petrodirect: 10:53am On May 13, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Brazil Records Third-highest Covid-19 Infection Level / Do You Know Anyone That Tested Positive To Corona Virus? / Blocked Nose For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.