Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

CHRISTANTUS SAID DID NOT RAPE JENNIFER,HE IS INNOCENT - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CHRISTANTUS SAID DID NOT RAPE JENNIFER,HE IS INNOCENT (534 Views)

My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) / Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRISTANTUS SAID DID NOT RAPE JENNIFER,HE IS INNOCENT by Cyjust: 10:54pm On May 12, 2020
Before you judge a matter, please try to investigate both sides with neutral mind.

I know it hard, especially when it's an emotional case such as rape, a horrible one at that

However it's as good as murder, if an innocent person is persecuted for a crime he/she knows nothing about.

His story��
https://www.facebook.com/114218476952708/posts/115249936849562/

Please before you read to defend or prove, ask yourself for a minute, what if he is saying the truth? Have I been fair to the young boy? How will he face this defamation if he is truly innocent?

Do you know his both parents are hypertensive? They also can't afford a lawyer, infact no lawyer is interested in helping them fight this case, the ones that are interested are charging very high.

Why defame this child without fair hearing and investigation?, Lots of people from this platform has visited his Facebook profile to rain curses, insults on him, but my question is what if he is just a victim of circumstance as he claimed he is?

No lawyer is willing to defend him because of how the matter has been escalated,those willing to do so are rather too expensive and the family can't afford it.

I am not saying he is guilty nor innocent but what am saying is what if he is innocent, have you been fair

My prayer is whoever the culprits are, they must be brought to book, she deserves justice but an innocent person should not be punished for a crime he didn't commit.

#HeSaidHeIsNotARapist
#HeSaidHeIsInnocent
#GiveHimAFairChanceToo

Re: CHRISTANTUS SAID DID NOT RAPE JENNIFER,HE IS INNOCENT by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 12, 2020
Hmn intresting
Re: CHRISTANTUS SAID DID NOT RAPE JENNIFER,HE IS INNOCENT by Kobojunkie: 1:49am On May 13, 2020
No lawyer is willing to defend him? That is sad but it seems this case needs to be heard in court and only the courts can really exonorate him at this point.
Re: CHRISTANTUS SAID DID NOT RAPE JENNIFER,HE IS INNOCENT by slyfox35(m): 1:52am On May 13, 2020
Did the girl point him out?
If yes,then there is a very high percentage he is not innocent

(1) (Reply)

Navy Hands Over 42 Suspected Cultists To Cross River Govt / Court Order / America Boils As Police Officer Kills Another Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.