Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Save A Child In Pains Please.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Save A Child In Pains Please.. (181 Views)

I'm In Pains / A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) / A Woman Feeds An African Child In Belgium In 1958 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save A Child In Pains Please.. by Moschinochimma: 11:40pm On May 12, 2020
My promiscuous wife left me 3 years ago. Though was sending money for the kids schools fees , then, I was teaching in one of the schools around , was earning atleast something atleast .. few months later stoped sending money to her lately when it was obvious that she has made up her mind to be a free woman . She deprived me of reaching the kids on phone . A woman I married oo, paid her bride price. Yes I know things ain't ok for me right now so I am a nobody to her. Called me yesterday that my son is in the hospital,underwent an operation. saying my kid(4 yrs) had a swollen scrutum.. sent my Mum to know how true and she confirmed it.. House please I am in need now coz I am already feeling depressed. I need 70k to pay so as to let them leave the hospital.. gotten 10k from a friend. Please help me. 09o7four,five, three,0,02one .. just confused ..

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn More Mo From These Top Trending Adsense Alternatives In Nigeria 2020 / Lagos Lead With 179 As Nigeria Records 288 New Cases Of COVID-19; Toll / Mercywave10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.