Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) (38051 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Governor Ugwuanyi At Ex-governor Chime's Daughter Traditional Marriage / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by annyz: 6:23am On May 13, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Exc2000: 6:27am On May 13, 2020
Correcting them with love, i bet if it was wike... fire would had rained

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:32am On May 13, 2020
Nigeria and attention seeking governors!!!... So irritating!!! undecided
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by greatID: 6:32am On May 13, 2020
LegendaryLover:
an act that shows you care. Not that Kim Jong-Un of Rivers State demolishing people's property anyhow, to enforce lockdown.
close your mouth before I close it for you.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by StillWiz: 6:32am On May 13, 2020
Ijaycool:
This woman wore white agbada to enforce lockdown?
With him hand inside pocket...

I'm not sure you're seeing the right picture
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:35am On May 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:
One of the worst governors In Nigeria
Are you living in Enugu or from Enugu
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Truthbites: 6:45am On May 13, 2020
He can lose sleep. After all, he's getting paid in 7 figures
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 6:45am On May 13, 2020
the only thing I saw there was my company truck

Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by ThothHermes: 6:48am On May 13, 2020
Engrduke:
One thing I love about this Corona Virus in Nigeria is that it wakes up at 8pm (evening) when human beings are retiring from their daily endeavours and goes back to sleep at 6am (morning) when it senses people are awake and ready to go out.
���
The strain in Rivers State is particularly peculiar. It went on a vacation on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. It will resume tomorrow Thursday.

Do you know that the guy also went on Easter holidays and resumed on Easter Monday?
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2020
He's trying
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2020
All these governors using this virus to edit their CV undecided
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Mikkymilli: 7:09am On May 13, 2020
Kobicove:
This is the only way to get the mofos at the border posts to do their job otherwise they will just be taking bribes and letting people pass through.

Corruption in Nigeria has reached endemic levels! angry
No bro. Corruption in Nigeria is now in pandemic level. It should have been declared a pandemic long before covid 19 was declared.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2020
Gov. Ugwuanyi always wearing white.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2020
Continue your Good work, a Goodman ur reward is in heaven
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by OKTolu: 7:34am On May 13, 2020
Kudos to the working governor
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by TuFab(f): 7:36am On May 13, 2020
Which curfew? I don't know who is fooling who.
My neighbor just got back from Imo state yesterday and I was shocked.
l thought they said it's only Hausa people that are defying d lockdown rules.
Las las, nothing really works in Naija.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by KanuSE: 7:45am On May 13, 2020
Nonsense, did he have to come out in the night for the cameras?

Had it been that we have strong institutions, this crass method of 'Stay Home Stay Safe' wouldn't be a common occurrence. Coming out in the rain, at night, to stop people from stepping out - how many people will the blockhead stop?

Mtcheeew undecided, Bunch of clueless politicians.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by temptnow: 7:54am On May 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Worst governor for enforcing the law. Why did devil create people like you
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 13, 2020
stevmatt15:

Why is only him be under ambrella?
Cry cry Woman and Okpa Governor. (party gburugburu)
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
Because he is a Governor and you are nothing.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:
u mean u just display ur level of stupidity just for likes?? grow up man
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by amaifehenry(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2020
LegendaryLover:
an act that shows you care. Not that Kim Jong-Un of Rivers State demolishing people's property anyhow, to enforce lockdown.
This man is worse. Don't mind this nonsense charade their putting up here. I live in Enugu now so I know that he's the reason people that own businesses are crying

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Kylekent59: 8:03am On May 13, 2020
temptnow:

Worst governor for enforcing the law. Why did devil create people like you

He even got 10 likes, probably by people don't hail from Enugu.

Exactly what is killing us in this country, when you are good, they paint you bad. When you do good, they blast you immediately.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 13, 2020
Ogademo1:

Go and hold or carry the umbrella for him
Simple.
SOMEBODY

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
He's trying
Try fire
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2020
Ogademo1:
You're nothing too bredah

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Fajoe2020: 8:30am On May 13, 2020
Na rain be that? �
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by ahukannakate(f): 8:38am On May 13, 2020
RapistOnBail:
angry

Enforcing Lockdown here and there.

Government workers below level 14 should learn a skill to survive.

Why?? You think they won't be paid??
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2020
I only see a white bag of semo..

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2020
If not camera how will you Know... eh
austine4real:
All for the camera jo
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Hoephase: 9:09am On May 13, 2020
wildwest22:
Her Excellency, the female executive governor of Enugu state. Ndi Enugu are so unfortunate with this one

I heard he went to camp after giving speech the crowd echoed "yes mummy". Hahhahha

He was so enraged that the next day he sent in officials to clear out the spare part market in camp.

That he went to Asata and everyone was shouting mummy oyoyooo. grin
Re: Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) by Judemarco31(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2020
Despite all odds, I appreciate all the South South and South Eastern Governors for their proactive measures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.