Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,112 members, 7,860,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say (17929 Views)

Marketers Say Tough Times As Petrol Hits N200/litre / Marketers Say Petrol Price Could Further Drop By ₦8/Litre / FG To Reduce Petrol Price To ₦130 From ₦145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by oruma19: 8:17am On May 13, 2020
Idiots. U have refused to reduce the price proportionately but if tge reverse was the case, u won't need federal gvt to tell u to increase it. U are devils, we shall set all ur filling stations ablaze. Bastards
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by STREETSAN(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2020
The country is a joke.
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by bergs2: 8:18am On May 13, 2020
Òmó see setup
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by mamaafrik(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2020
nazablossom:
Thank God for solar. I no dey even remember say filling station dey my area.
When I have a car, I will start worrying about petrol again.
can you please gist ne on how the solar work at your side,most of the ones we have here are yahoo solar installers.
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by ahukannakate(f): 8:21am On May 13, 2020
All these while they have been increasing the price of fuel, did they wait for government??
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by mamaafrik(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2020
Were government too should come out and announce the price too now,abi Nnpc sha no get work again,oloshi is talking from both sides of the mouth,eni kuure.
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by Geesaintagape: 8:28am On May 13, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin
Greedy marketers
Indabosky
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by Nobody: 8:30am On May 13, 2020
Talking about lowering prices now, they are jittery and annoyed. But if there is a rumour,just rumour of price increment, their meters will be adjusted accordingly overnight.

valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/petrol-price-fg-setting-us-against-nigerians-marketers-say/
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by wickyyolo: 8:30am On May 13, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin
Greedy marketers

How much profit do u think they are making ?
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by DavidAladesuyi(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2020
The marketers should work it out with the government in order to ease the masses
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by geezynoni: 8:36am On May 13, 2020
But if they increase it tomorrow. You guys will increase yours too..ati fg ,ati marketers..e ti jo ya werey papo
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2020
mamaafrik:
can you please gist ne on how the solar work at your side,most of the ones we have here are yahoo solar installers.
You can PM me for advice
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by ajebuter(f): 9:03am On May 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
that is for people that have cars we that are using legediz benz for now wont have problem with you

Your gen nko?
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by TeebenTMU: 9:50am On May 13, 2020
Ok ooo
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by Enyimbamercedes: 10:01am On May 13, 2020
Government does not tell you what price to sell diesel which is fully deregulated.

If they have given you ex-depot price or whatever you call it, then set your pump price competitively and let buyers decide if they come to your station or to another selling cheaper!

That is what happens in a deregulated system.
You all are just employing delay tactics and reaping huge margins on PMS!!

If it was price increase now...your pumps will be reading the new price already.

Saboteurs
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by slowice(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2020
They only complain when the price is reduced... If it was the other way round they would hurriedly increase the pump price even if they have old stock
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by Drizzy5001(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2020
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by bonnyhope: 10:50am On May 13, 2020
wickyyolo:

How much profit do u think they are making ?

@ N113 in depot, they resell @ 125 in the filling stations, they make profit of N12/Ltr,

Now if you can sell 40,000 Ltr/day, you will be making a gain of N480,000/day.
I think is fair
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by sprosskfollower: 10:50am On May 13, 2020
Co-Watching could allow individuals to ooh, ahh, joke and discussion about Instagram's substance rather than simply devouring it solo and perhaps presenting it on a visit string so companions can do likewise. That could prompt long utilization meetings, boost clients to gather an extraordinary vault of Saved presents on offer and prod more video calls that drag individuals in instagram video views to the application.
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by kolaaderin: 10:59am On May 13, 2020
On mere rumor of increase in price, this mofos would have made their own Increase weeks before the news. But now we have had two consecutive reduction in price and they are still stock with the old price, non of them is selling below 125. The reduction to 123.5 is yet to be implemented and now further Reduction looks impossible. Let them obey the last order first, they should all be at 123.5 at least for now.
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by wickyyolo: 10:59am On May 13, 2020
bonnyhope:

@ N113 in depot, they resell @ 125 in the filling stations, they make profit of N12/Ltr,

Now if you can sell 40,000 Ltr/day, you will be making a gain of N480,000/day.
I think is fair

Not realistic. A trailer is 33k litre.
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by litaninja(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2020
When its a reduction, you'll not know the price band.
When its an increase, the price band is crystal clear abi?
idiats.
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by kolaaderin: 11:05am On May 13, 2020
Zico5:
Can anything good ever comes out of this government? If federal government can't maintain inter personal relationship with the marketers at this crucial period then where is hope for the common citizens. The very government we trusted to lead us out of hardships is the one making it hard for the citizens to maintain a good life.
Wailing by default. Factory fitted wailing well done oo
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by sniperr007(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2020
SIR0:
Noted
You're justified

I hope the FG would do the needful without any delay

When fg increase price, they don't hesitate to increase price pump price oh

Just a terrible system
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by Reference(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2020
SIR0:
Noted
You're justified

I hope the FG would do the needful without any delay

Justified.... or trying to be clever by half. I don't blame them. It is a cartel with the Federal Goverment as the mafia don.

We will await a leadership that will have the balls to do the needful and deregulate the industry completely, taking their high tower down brick by brick.

They should enjoy this while it lasts.
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by foolbuster: 12:09pm On May 13, 2020
nazablossom:

So you guys don't even have a generator?
Re: Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say by romeorailss: 12:11pm On May 13, 2020
nazablossom:

How long does that solar last you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / ISWAP Declares Gudumbali As Its "Caliphate Headquarters" In Borno State / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgment In Osun Governorship Tussle On Friday March 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.