Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only (904 Views)

10 Most Profitable Cash Crops In Nigeria / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by aikfrank(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2020
Hello guys. I believe so much on this sector and I believe if properly planned one can earn a lot regularly from it.

So cos of work, I am not able to do this full time, so am looking for a partner or a manager who would be available full time while I do the investment.

I prefer a crop that will be ready for harvest within 3 - 6 Months and possible regrow for another harvest. I have been following the Agricultural segment and I know a few but I want experts to come out with their own ideas.

I have seen lots of lands for sale and lease here so I know getting a land won't be an issue. If you want to drop a post, it's good you give a summary of what N1M can achieve.

Land-
Clearing-
Fertilizers-
Crop-
Labour-
E.t.c

Then a summary of the profit estimate. I will choose the best and the most profitable after my extensive research. My minimum investment is N1M, if the business has lots of potential, I can add more for a start.

A little about me:

I am a web developer, over 8 years of experience, my work station is at Ikeja, Lagos and I also stay in Lagos. I have lots of successful online businesses and I know everything about starting a business.

As an Accountant who loved programming and took it as a profession I can tell you am very very intelligent when it has to do with business setup and management.

Who am looking for:
A farm Manager who has fear of God, you can't cheat me o cos am very detailed, careful and a critical negotiator. I need someone who would be available full time to manage other labourers if we eventually have

I need someone who is knowledge able about the crop he is talking about and has proven records of success with those crops planted with a little Market knowledge in case we want to sell.

This person should be ready to sign an agreement when we finally agree on what we want.

Legal:
I would ask my lawyer to draft out some agreements between my Farm and the Farm Manager, I don't know which other thing would be required maybe guarantors or so, but the lawyer would tell me.

Salary or share of profit:

How do you want to be paid? Do you want Monthly salary, or you want a percentage of all the sales after all harvests or you want both, just indicate and we shall negotiate this if possible.

How to contact me:

Please drop project summary here and I will do my own research also if its what I want to do then I shall contact you.

Thanks all. God bless!
Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by steez69(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2020
Sir please I'm down for any type of job in your farm. I have just been laid off in my place of work and I currently have nothing to do to fend for myself. Thanks
Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by FarmManager: 11:36am On May 13, 2020
aikfrank:
Hello guys. I believe so much on this sector and I believe if properly planned one can earn a lot regularly from it.

So cos of work, I am not able to do this full time, so am looking for a partner or a manager who would be available full time while I do the investment.

I prefer a crop that will be ready for harvest within 3 - 6 Months and possible regrow for another harvest. I have been following the Agricultural segment and I know a few but I want experts to come out with their own ideas.

I have seen lots of lands for sale and lease here so I know getting a land won't be an issue. If you want to drop a post, it's good you give a summary of what N1M can achieve.

Land-
Clearing-
Fertilizers-
Crop-
Labour-
E.t.c

Then a summary of the profit estimate. I will choose the best and the most profitable after my extensive research. My minimum investment is N1M, if the business has lots of potential, I can add more for a start.

A little about me:

I am a web developer, over 8 years of experience, my work station is at Ikeja, Lagos and I also stay in Lagos. I have lots of successful online businesses and I know everything about starting a business.

As an Accountant who loved programming and took it as a profession I can tell you am very very intelligent when it has to do with business setup and management.

Who am looking for:
A farm Manager who has fear of God, you can't cheat me o cos am very detailed, careful and a critical negotiator. I need someone who would be available full time to manage other labourers if we eventually have

I need someone who is knowledge able about the crop he is talking about and has proven records of success with those crops planted with a little Market knowledge in case we want to sell.

This person should be ready to sign an agreement when we finally agree on what we want.

Legal:
I would ask my lawyer to draft out some agreements between my Farm and the Farm Manager, I don't know which other thing would be required maybe guarantors or so, but the lawyer would tell me.

Salary or share of profit:

How do you want to be paid? Do you want Monthly salary, or you want a percentage of all the sales after all harvests or you want both, just indicate and we shall negotiate this if possible.

How to contact me:

Please drop project summary here and I will do my own research also if its what I want to do then I shall contact you.

Thanks all. God bless!

kindly chat me up on WhatsApp 07031114889, if the above post is sincere. let's discuss, so, I can advise properly.
Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by Kennyprince: 12:23pm On May 13, 2020
Iam a Benue man living a Lagos and with vast knowledge in crops.

I have also managed quite a number of farms for people and currently own a farm while I still manage and lease land to people around Ikorodu area.

Talking about about crops, there are alot with mouth watering profit but mention must be made of the following:

Cassava

Corn

Water melon

Cucumber

Ugwu (vegetables)

Pepper

Okro to mention a few.

All these sale well in Nigeria and elsewhere and are on demand everyday.

If you can help me narrow down to a particular one you like among the list I have made , then chat me so we can relate more.

Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by aikfrank(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2020
This is still opened.
Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by FarmManager: 5:27am On May 14, 2020
aikfrank:
This is still opened.
. kindly reach me on 07031114889. thanks
Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by aikfrank(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2020
I didn't open this thread for consultation purposes, if I wanted it I know where to go.

This thread this mainly for a farm manager who has submitted a simple work sketch here. Please read the original post.

Regards.
Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by Prosperousman(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2020
aikfrank:
I didn't open this thread for consultation purposes, if I wanted it I know where to go.

This thread this mainly for a farm manager who has submitted a simple work sketch here. Please read the original post.

Regards.
can you please drop your mail for submitting a working proposal ?
Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by adesiku(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2020
well, i think you can lease land to cultivate maize, probably 5 acres for a start, and then sell as dry maize in bags. I guess a bag of dry maize is about N15k( i hope I'm not wrong). you can get at least 30-40bags per acre. You can do the calculation.
Also, during this raining season, this is the time tomatoes get scarce and the price is always high at this period which may be as high as N25k per basket. You can earn millions if you are planting on 2-4 acres of land. All you need is a high yielding and disease resistant variety and can adapt to rainfall.
Finally, toward the end of the year, when the rains are going, you can plant your watermelon and cucumber. These crops are highly profitable.
Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by Riverville(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2020
Well, I love your detailed explanation, it shows that you are a man that knows what you want.
For me, am knowledgeable in the following crops.
Okra
Maize
Vegetables
Cucumber
Cassava(you have to invest in processing to make high profit)
Wild Melon(Egusi).
There are two types of crops mentioned above, perishables and preservables.
Perishables are cucumber and Vegetables. You need to sell them immediately. While, preservables are Maize, Egusi and Cassava. While Okra falls within the two categories.
Okra: Okra is one of the most consumed vegetable in Nigeria. It is used in making soup. Most tribes in Nigeria eat Okra soup.
Well, I plant Okra on two different seasons, which are rainy season and dry season. Like the on I planted this rainy season. estimated cost is stated below

Renting one acre of land. 5000
Clearing and land preparation 30000
Buying of hybrid seeds 15000 fertilizers and insecticides. 12000
Planting cost . 4000
Cost of weeding. 8000
Total 74000

Maturity date is 8 weeks, and harvesting is every 3 days for 2months.
You can get 100 bags of Okra from one acre of land. At the moment a bag of Okra costs 3000 at the market. But during the dry season, it will cost 7000 and above to you'll require irrigation equipment.

Well you can reach me on 09019219019 so I can give you a full break down of other crops. Note, I don't take cash in running the farm. I tell you what we need, you buy and pay and we are both gonna be responsible for the selling.

Since you've introduced yourself, let me do the same.
Am an entrepreneur, into Footwear production and Agriculture. I have had experience on various projects. I run a farm in Ogun state where I grow Cassava and Okra with vegetables. I've been at the farm all through this lockdown. I like been transparent and am also detailed.

Attached are the pictures of of my 5 weeks old Okra

Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by aikfrank(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2020
Prosperousman:

can you please drop your mail for submitting a working proposal ?

Aik web design @ gmail . com
Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by aikfrank(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2020
Riverville:
Well, I love your detailed explanation, it shows that you are a man that knows what you want.
For me, am knowledgeable in the following crops.
Okra
Maize
Vegetables
Cucumber
Cassava(you have to invest in processing to make high profit)
Wild Melon(Egusi).
There are two types of crops mentioned above, perishables and preservables.
Perishables are cucumber and Vegetables. You need to sell them immediately. While, preservables are Maize, Egusi and Cassava. While Okra falls within the two categories.
Okra: Okra is one of the most consumed vegetable in Nigeria. It is used in making soup. Most tribes in Nigeria eat Okra soup.
Well, I plant Okra on two different seasons, which are rainy season and dry season. Like the on I planted this rainy season. estimated cost is stated below

Renting one acre of land. 5000
Clearing and land preparation 30000
Buying of hybrid seeds 15000 fertilizers and insecticides. 12000
Planting cost . 4000
Cost of weeding. 8000
Total 74000

Maturity date is 8 weeks, and harvesting is every 3 days for 2months.
You can get 100 bags of Okra from one acre of land. At the moment a bag of Okra costs 3000 at the market. But during the dry season, it will cost 7000 and above to you'll require irrigation equipment.

Well you can reach me on 09019219019 so I can give you a full break down of other crops. Note, I don't take cash in running the farm. I tell you what we need, you buy and pay and we are both gonna be responsible for the selling.

Since you've introduced yourself, let me do the same.
Am an entrepreneur, into Footwear production and Agriculture. I have had experience on various projects. I run a farm in Ogun state where I grow Cassava and Okra with vegetables. I've been at the farm all through this lockdown. I like been transparent and am also detailed.

Attached are the pictures of of my 5 weeks old Okra

Thanks

Do you get 100 bags every 3 days? Or lifetime?
Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by Riverville(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2020
aikfrank:

Do you get 100 bags every 3 days? Or lifetime?

it's the estimated for the life span
Re: Farm Manager Needed | Crops Only by aikfrank(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2020
Riverville:
it's the estimated for the life span

Where is your location?

(1) (Reply)

Locally Fabricated PEANUT COATING MACHINE Available Now!! / How Much Is 100kg Bag Of Oranges In Benue / Rice Husk Available In Very Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.