Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,462 members, 5,624,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 04:44 PM

My Python Journey - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Python Journey (978 Views)

How Can I Set Up Or Run My Python IDE On VS Code On Windows 8 / Please Review My Python (django) Site / Please Help With My Python Shopping Cart Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Python Journey by Daejoyoung: 2:53pm On May 19
Gcool2:

Wow! This u great...I hope to get comfortable up to this level one day..still learning basics with "Automate the boring stuff with python"

Any advise for me bruv..if u don't mind can I reach u on WhatsApp?
To write django for instance, just get a little of the basics like list, data types, dictionaries, and then specially learn functions and classes( a form of object oriented programming). Then you are good to go.
Re: My Python Journey by ShadowM: 3:12pm On May 19
Hello if any one of you is good with PYTHON programming and has a laptop and stable internet connection please contact me. I have works( Assignments) from mostly students in the U.S. that you would help with. Also be ready to hold video calls by 1,2 or 3 am at night due to time difference. Drop your numbers I'll contact you via whatsapp
Re: My Python Journey by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 19
ShadowM:
Hello if any one of you is good with PYTHON programming and has a laptop and stable internet connection please contact me. I have works( Assignments) from mostly students in the U.S. that you would help with. Also be ready to hold video calls by 1,2 or 3 am at night due to time difference. Drop your numbers I'll contact you via whatsapp
available for Java and kotlin if any, OK?
Re: My Python Journey by Bloggingscope: 9:20am On May 20
SqueezedPant:

I went to torrent site and saw it there. Currently downloading another one.
Which torrent site?
Re: My Python Journey by Mr2kul(m): 11:29pm On May 22
SqueezedPant:

I went to torrent site and saw it there. Currently downloading another one.
The torrent site please
Re: My Python Journey by LSarcastic: 2:46pm On May 23
Gcool2:

Wow! This u great...I hope to get comfortable up to this level one day..still learning basics with "Automate the boring stuff with python"

Any advise for me bruv..if u don't mind can I reach u on WhatsApp?
Yeah you can send me a request via email for a chat. We'll discuss that way. I don't feel comfortable with my contact being put there.
Re: My Python Journey by LSarcastic: 2:47pm On May 23
ShadowM:

I sent you a request through mail.
Re: My Python Journey by ShadowM: 3:47pm On May 23
LSarcastic:

I sent you a request through mail.

The job has been done but we'll keep intouch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Html On Linux Machine / Programming With Microsoft Visual Foxpro / Database Normalization (help Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.