Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Python GUI Projects: Quadratic Equation Calculator/Generator - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Python GUI Projects: Quadratic Equation Calculator/Generator (856 Views)

I Made This Quadratic Solver With Python / My Python Journey / How Can I Set Up Or Run My Python IDE On VS Code On Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Python GUI Projects: Quadratic Equation Calculator/Generator by KelvinRukky(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2022
I designed this simple quadratic equation calculator after one month of learning python.
Clicking on the Calculate button will give the values of x after inputting your a, b and c values.
If you click the Reset button, all the values will be deleted.

I'll be uploading all my projects on this thread. Continue to check, rate, comment and make suggestions for me on how I can improve on the language.

The second pix shows another gui that generates an equation with given roots. I worked on how it can be generated as if it's a theory exam.
Entering the roots will give you a step by step approach and a user could just copy the solution

I can send the code to anyone who wants to try it.

3 Likes

Re: My Python GUI Projects: Quadratic Equation Calculator/Generator by CivilianJTF(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2022
Just call it Almighty Formula....as we used to call it in those days grin

Weldon bro

1 Like

Re: My Python GUI Projects: Quadratic Equation Calculator/Generator by KelvinRukky(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2022
Lol.
Thank you boss.
Re: My Python GUI Projects: Quadratic Equation Calculator/Generator by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 21, 2022
KelvinRukky:
I designed this simple quadratic equation calculator after one month of learning python.
Clicking on the Calculate button will give the values of x after inputting your a, b and c values.
If you click the Reset button, all the values will be deleted.
What language is it ?
Re: My Python GUI Projects: Quadratic Equation Calculator/Generator by KelvinRukky(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2022
Think4Myself:

What language is it ?

I used python 3.
I used tkinter installed with python 3.9 for the GUI
Re: My Python GUI Projects: Quadratic Equation Calculator/Generator by KelvinRukky(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2022
I also created the part to find a quadratic equation when given the roots. Below is the pix of GUI.
Entering the roots and clicking on Find the equation will give you the equation with the roots inputed.
I'm currently trying to figure out how to generate a full solving of quadratic equations and also generate step by step solving of a quadratic equation with given roots.

Re: My Python GUI Projects: Quadratic Equation Calculator/Generator by nurseda: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Awesome. Can I have the full code please?

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Believe I Built This Ugly Website / Research And Development / JavaFX Goes Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.