Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Mention Natural Remedies For Any Ailments You Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mention Natural Remedies For Any Ailments You Know (251 Views)

Am Giving Free Herb Products And Remedy On Any Ailments. / The Best And Cheapest Treatment For Any Ailments.. / Stem Cell STC30 Has Cured Various Ailments, See For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Natural Remedies For Any Ailments You Know by Casemiro(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2020
Man.

man and is blessed abundantly with nature, herbs and plants are created to serve man.

Right from the time of our ancestors herbs and other natural elements have been saving man and they treated ailments with these herbs, plants and natural elements.

Then modernization came along, claiming to offer better treatment for ailments.

Sometimes after taking these modern medicine the ailment may still be there or reoccur soon, something that a simple herb and home remedy can cure. A guy once had tooth ache and has gone to different hospitals and spent lots of money on different medicines but it never stopped. To his greatest surprise, someone recommended one natural remedy, a powdery substance that cost so little that you'll doubt if it works. He tried it and the toothache disappeared!

Well, modern medicine is a discussion for another day, so let's focus on natural treatment and home remedies for ailments.

What Natural home remedies do you know for ailments and sickness?

Malaria?

Typhoid?

Toothache?

Diabetes?

There are lots of them.
Re: Mention Natural Remedies For Any Ailments You Know by aysuprano(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2020
Marijuana for seizures

I'm a seizure patient and someone told me about the use of marijuana to control seizures

I don't want to be a smoker so I started making tea from it and sometimes I add to my vegetables or beans and I must say I haven't had any attack for about 3years now .

And I have stopped using my normal drugs which is quite expensive

But you must avoid getting addicted to it so it's advisable to consume as edibles rather than smokin

1 Like

Re: Mention Natural Remedies For Any Ailments You Know by CodeTemplar: 10:35am On May 13, 2020
Diabetes & HBP reduces with Tigernut intake.
Re: Mention Natural Remedies For Any Ailments You Know by PureGoldh(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2020
Raw Unadulterated Honey is used to treat various ailments..

Check it out here ➡️➡️https://www.nairaland.com/5842941/interesting-facts-raw-honey-need
Re: Mention Natural Remedies For Any Ailments You Know by CodeTemplar: 10:48am On May 13, 2020
PureGoldh:
Raw Unadulterated Honey is used to treat various ailments..

Check it out here ➡️➡️https://www.nairaland.com/5842941/interesting-facts-raw-honey-need
Drop it here...
Re: Mention Natural Remedies For Any Ailments You Know by Ubykcee(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2020
Banana with honey is good

(1) (Reply)

Спасение Волос / COVID-19: Virus Could Infect More Than 200M In Africa: Who's Statistics / Breaking New: NAFDAC Received Potential Cure For COVID-19 From Nigerian Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.