Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! (980 Views)

How Make $200 On VISTALOG ( Is Vistalog Legit) / How I Generated $200 With No Money In Less Than 1 Week In My Pursuit To $2000 / $500 Weekly With Clickbank/CPA Very Easy As ABC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by WordpressPhysco: 10:42am On May 13, 2020
How to make money with Clickbank step by step.

What you will learn?
#1. A no-bullshit guide on how to make money with Clickbank.

#2. 2 Free Blueprints to aid your success.

#3. Success stories

#3?
If you don' take action and stop jumping from one surveys to another then I guess the success stories of others will give you a clue to start.

See the overview below.
Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by WordpressPhysco: 10:54am On May 13, 2020
Here is the thing,

Making money with Clickbank is real and many marketers are earning a lot through this business model.

This model is also used to do multiple affiliate marketing and selling products because Clickbank is effective in selling information online because there are many information-consumers out there.

Avoid hit and run marketing
Most marketers have been used to doing hit and run marketing which uses the following simple steps;
1. Selecting a Clickbank product/affiliate of preference to sell
2. Sending traffic to their landing pages with PPV/PPC
3. Expect Profit!
In the hit and run marketing, affiliate marketers are known to spend money on advertising and getting a customer who they lose forever. This means that you use $40 to get a customer buy your product but he/she never comes back.

Another limitation is hit and run marketing is that it is never stable.

This is because you will be bound to spending in advertising to land new customers every time. Besides this, you stand a chance of Google slapping your landing page due to low quality score.

What happens when an affiliate marketer runs out of money used in advertising and tweaking your landing page? Whenever competitions drive up bids, a hit and run marketer risk losing profit.

A hard truth that you must embrace as an internet marketer is that internet marketing is a real business which depends on repeat customers.

This means that a business needs customers who come in frequently to buy products as opposed to those making a one-time purchase and never come back.

In a real business, if a customer buys a Clickbank product from you, it is likely that he/she will buy another Clickbank product from you some other time. You will never achieve this through hit and run.

It is easier dealing with repeat customers that having to make a new one every day. It is seven times expensive to gain a new customer than to retain an existing one.

A working Clickbank affiliate model?

See below to get the overview.

https://isuawealthyplace.com/make-money-on-clickbank-in-nigeria/ view.
Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by Petrodirect: 11:14am On May 13, 2020
Good
Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by crackclap: 1:34pm On May 13, 2020
Okay thanks. Joining in. But what are some of the things you'll cover?
Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by Valueson: 4:37pm On May 13, 2020
Following Sir. It's always a nice tutorial u give.
Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by WordpressPhysco: 11:09am On May 14, 2020
Day 2 Using a working Method.

Unlike hit and run, this model deals with building a customer base by sending leads to a squeeze page with an intention of capturing their emails and continue advertising products and services for a prolonged period as opposed to hit and run where you directly send leads to your clickbank landing page, sell your products to them and you never see them again.

Email List verses huge money
Prominent marketers understand the tricky that their money is always in high quality email lists. In order to avoid spending a lot of time and money, you need to build a huge email list.

Although you may be having a successfully launched clickbank system, you need an email list for extra revenue because you may use the email list to promote other related products.

In short, both clickbank affiliate marketers and bloggers need to possess email lists if they are to succeed in their businesses. It is high time you become a serious marketer and build your own list.

Day 3 Tips to enable you make money from clickbank

See the overview above in Day 1
Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by NaijaSideHustle: 7:42pm On May 14, 2020
Okay, good. I will check it out.
Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by WordpressPhysco: 9:36am On May 15, 2020
Okay, you can see the overview above. I'm preparing a free guide for everyone.

I'll update you guys when done. wink
Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by Valueson: 12:48pm On May 15, 2020
Bro, thank you for the guide on your blog. It is detailed to the core. Following.
Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by Isuachrist: 2:43pm On May 15, 2020
Just checked it out? Can I get the blueprints now?
Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by WordpressPhysco: 9:27am On May 18, 2020
Day 2. Opening Clickbank Account

So, I just spent time in the night to make sure I get the account opened.

One of the hacks to opening your account is to make sure that your Payoneer name matches with it.

The welcome note is below.

You can see the former articles for a follow-up. And if you have any questions you can leave it below.

Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by Isuachrist: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Okay, following.
Re: Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! by WordpressPhysco: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Okay, check out the link above for guide.

(1) (Reply)

Best Form Of Investment / Genuine Business/investment Where Nigerian Investors Earning Since 2018 / China Bans People ACCOUNT To Steal Crypto, A Failed Nigeria Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.