Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away (2766 Views)

NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State / NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:46am On May 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2-d53ZB6yo

This happened because of the frequent attacks by suspected herdsmen in their community. Many community leaders had called on state government and security forces to come to their help as suspected herdsmen kidnapped and brutalized so many of their community members at will.

This now prompted cult members to unite to chase the herdsmen away, as they burnt their thatch houses built in the bushes.

It should be recalled that sometime in the year, herdsmen had invaded an okpanam sons house, made his wife to prepare rice for them; after eating the food, they kidnapped the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_smA-KbUg

The above is the video of the woman that was told by the herdsmen to cook rice for them before her husband was kidnapped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM8pysUzgtY

The above is that of a deserted street in Okpanam; residents of the street abandoned their houses because of the frequent visits by herdsmen.
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by SharonLoveth(f): 10:50am On May 13, 2020
Berra
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by slimfit1(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2020
If you don't defend yourself now you might never have the chance to do it again. Let them go to Buhari to give them job in their land not ours. I hate to sound like this, but they have enjoyed our benefit abused it and they have gone too far. Looking at this picture they have settled already soon they claim the land for free.

Now the community should not sleep deeply

5 Likes

Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Tissaia(f): 10:54am On May 13, 2020
Lol. Over confidence, I don't like what Fulani herdsmen are doing, but they think they can take on the Fulani herdsmen with small juju and Cutlass., they need to take a deep breath and think again
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Tissaia(f): 10:57am On May 13, 2020
slimfit1:
If you don't defend yourself now you might never have the chance to do it again. Let them go to Buhari to give them job in their land not ours. I hate to sound like this, but they have enjoyed our benefit abused it and they have gone too far.
U don't own any land. Any Land can be taken with power, we live in a jungle, stop the entitlement mentality. Them European took native Americans land because they're powerful, later someone will take over America. Just read history u don't own any land,. u just defend it
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by CHIOMAEZEH: 11:00am On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
Lol. Over confidence, I don't like what Fulani herdsmen are doing, but they think they can take on the Fulani herdsmen with small juju and Cutlass., they need to take a deep breath and think again

You are right with what you said; but i dont really blame the youths. The herdsmen have had their day for a while. One thing i know the herdsmen to be good at, is the element of surprise.

All most all their attacks are don mid night or early in the morning when perple are still asleep, and the herdsmen now escape before community members can regroup.

I want to believe that before the okpanam community embarked on this mission, they should have already formed local vigilante that will patrol the community 247.

They should also know that the herdsmen can wait up to 5 years sef before the revenge....

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Tobrasky: 11:01am On May 13, 2020
Yup this is my hometown, we had enough of the madness and showed up big time. Igbos don't play when we mean business. The Fulani bastards kidnapped a woman and then ambushed and shot two vigilante boys who were on a rescue mission.

And OP they were not cultist ooo, I sabi most of those guys... Just regular boys.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Supan(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2020
Long overdue.

Let the race to funtua Jalon begin from here.

Death to the murderous herds men

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Tissaia(f): 11:05am On May 13, 2020
CHIOMAEZEH:

You are right with what you said; but i dont really blame the youths. The herdsmen have had their day for a while. One thing i know the herdsmen to be good at, is the element of surprise.

All most all their attacks are don mid night or early in the morning when perple are still asleep, and the herdsmen now escape before community members can regroup.

I want to believe that before the okpanam community embarked on this mission, they should have already formed local vigilante that will patrol the community 247.

They should also know that the herdsmen can wait up to 5 years sef before the revenge....
the fulani herdsmen problem is bigger than Cult or vigilantes. Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso, Chad, Cameron, Libya, Senegal, All have to take the bull by it's Horn. But somehow nigeria is playing small with the issue
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Supan(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:

Fulani herdsmen sympathizer.

This small juju and cutlass will pursue those vermins to funtua jalon.

5 Likes

Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Officialgarri: 11:07am On May 13, 2020
One of them is shouting "hausa market "... I laughed grin I swear, even state governor go run cheesy
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Nobody: 11:08am On May 13, 2020
The Yorubas would say it's madness you engage to cure madness.

But it is somehow curious that you named them cult members without calling the criminal herdsmen their name - terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Supan(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
the fulani herdsmen problem is bigger than Cult or vigilantes. Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso, Chad, Cameron, Libya, Senegal, All have to take the bull by it's Horn. But somehow nigeria is playing small with the issue

They are not invisible. They only kill innocent pple at night.

There only strength is the support from the terrorist govt of Buhari.

Which war have they fought or won. Cowards.
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by gidgiddy: 11:12am On May 13, 2020
Interesting. It is only a matter of time before communities will rise up to checkmate incessant herdsmen attacks. The way the guy was shouting "obidogo!" was like he wanted to kill someone
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Righteousness89(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2020
devil fight devil
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Supan(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2020
slimfit1:
If you don't defend yourself now you might never have the chance to do it again. Let them go to Buhari to give them job in their land not ours. I hate to sound like this, but they have enjoyed our benefit abused it and they have gone too far. Looking at this picture they have settled already soon they claim the land for free.

Now the community should not sleep deeply

The only thing we educated illiterates in south are good at is SE vs SW vs SS...

Ipob issue is our headache.

Here is the real war now, everyone is silent.

3 Likes

Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Tissaia(f): 11:16am On May 13, 2020
Supan:

They are not invisible. They only kill innocent pple at night.

There only strength is the support from the terrorist govt of Buhari.

Which war have they fought or won. Cowards.
like seriously read history books how the Fulani conquered the whole Northern Africa, stop living in denial, Fulani issues is older than Buhari himself
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Tissaia(f): 11:18am On May 13, 2020
Supan:

Fulani herdsmen sympathizer.

This small juju and cutlass will pursue those vermins to funtua jalon.
that's the problem with you guys. No civil discuss, let's do it without name calling, I spill facts. I'm not trying to make Fulani herdsmen bigger, just read history books how they conquered the whole northern Africa
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Supan(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
that's the problem with you guys. No civil discuss, let's do it without name calling, I spill facts. I'm not trying to make Fulani herdsmen bigger, just read history books how they conquered the whole northern Africa
Civil discussers oshi

Which country could they conquer in north Africa? Pls name one. They have failed in Ghana, Cameroun, Niger, CAR etc

Their last reign is in Nigeria, courtesy of Buhari. It will be all retreat for them when he leaves office. From Nassarawa, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Ogun, Enugu etc

Keep lying.

We all know you are Miyetti Allah nairaland handle.

4 Likes

Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Fasindo: 11:28am On May 13, 2020
shocked

Lord Fasindo says Dodos

Unity in diversity is what we want to chase d common d common enemy.

Let all sons nd daughters of Fouta DJallon occupying anywhere in Delta move back to their base in northern Nigeria

Make K guide nd protect all of una during d fight.
Let those who keep saying bad thing about freedom fighters know that we are freedom fighters just like Mandela, Thomas Sankara, Wole Soyinka, Zik nd not cultist.

Men balm

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Supan(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
like seriously read history books how the Fulani conquered the whole Northern Africa, stop living in denial, Fulani issues is older than Buhari himself

Lie lie lies.

Ghana has put an end to the Fulani issue abi madness, but Buhari would rather give pple's land to strangers.

If you like, go and join your Fulani brothers in Delta, this cult guys will harvest your head as their price.

Bloody land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Supan(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
U don't own any land. Any Land can be taken with power
, we live in a jungle, stop the entitlement mentality. Them European took native Americans land because they're powerful, later someone will take over America. Just read history u don't own any land,. u just defend it
Imagine the audacity of a herdsman.

I wish the eyes of the south and middlebelt will open to this evil agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by niggadee(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2020
Make dey divide this country make everybody go build they own sh*t
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by bmdmixer: 12:25pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
at least they are doing something
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Superjazz: 1:20pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
Some of those guys are armed with guns some might even have ak 47 sef, haven't you heard of how fulani heardsmen went to igbede community an isoko tribe.didnt you hear how the armed heardsmen were massacred and killed despite their ak47s.
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by anonymuz(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2020
What we lack down south is unity. If not, this idiots called fulanis wouldn't have penetrated us. Let each region form a community policing with traditional oaths being taken by the vigilantes and see how this stupid people will retreat
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by TheSourcerer: 2:07pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
U don't own any land. Any Land can be taken with power, we live in a jungle, stop the entitlement mentality. Them European took native Americans land because they're powerful, later someone will take over America. Just read history u don't own any land,. u just defend it
do you know about the history before history when the dark skins ruled the earth ?
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Tissaia(f): 2:11pm On May 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
do you know about the history before history when the dark skins ruled the earth ?
Yep
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by TheSourcerer: 2:12pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
Yep
well my dad told me,I don't have an actiaa account but I know it happened , was that the moores of Spain and Europe?
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by Tissaia(f): 2:15pm On May 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
well my dad told me,I don't have an actiaa account but I know it happened , was that the moores of Spain and Europe?
what's ur points. Ancient Egypt is the first super power and they are black.... So may be there's a curse for what they did anyways
Re: Cult Members Unite In Okpanam, Delta State To Chase Herdsmen Away by TheSourcerer: 2:20pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
what's ur points. Ancient Egypt is the first super power and they are black.... So may be there's a curse for what they did anyways
the moores were more ancient than that , they were Kings , commanders and , Learned . You remember Othello , he was a Moore and the then commander

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Dead In Cult Clash In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / God save this girl from Uduak Akpan the killer of Iniubong / Pastor Nabbed After ‘anointing’ Female Member With His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.