Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Attention. You Have 21 Hours To Download This FlV To Video Converter (for Free) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Attention. You Have 21 Hours To Download This FlV To Video Converter (for Free) (743 Views)

Download This Hot And Fresh HIP-HOP/R&B Mixtape By DJ Hypno / It Took Me About 5 Hours To Write Durosoke" - Olamide / Mp3 Converter For Mac - Convert Mov/mp4/avi/flv/asf/wmv To .mp3 On Mac Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention. You Have 21 Hours To Download This FlV To Video Converter (for Free) by dblock(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2007
[size=15pt]ATTENTION. You have 21 Hours to Download This FLV to Video Converter (For Free)[/size]

Ever wondered How you could download Youtube Videos?

Well this is your chance. This software is available Free @ Giveway of the day for the next 21 Hours.

What it does:
This software Downloads Videos from Sites like Youtube/Yahoo Vudeos and AfriVille and then converts it from FLV Format(The Format of Clips embedded into Websites Via Macromedia Flash) into Regular formats lik AVI and Mpeg.

After The 21 Hour Period is over, you'll have to Pay for the Software, so act now.

This Software is not a Freeware so You cannot downlaod it for free Anywhere else.

Take this opportunity Today.

I downloaded This software a couple of months ago, but ofcourse I couldn't do much with it becuase it was a Trial Version.

Here is The link. Download This software and Activate it Today.
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/flv-to-video-converter/

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/download/?id=1320.

DON"T MISS THIS CHANCE. it may never come again.

Cheers. wink

(1) (Reply)

New African Forum / Pls, Identify Yourself: / irii cnnfl;a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.