Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused? (218 Views)

Knight Who Resigned And Was Falsely Accused Vindicated, Resumes His Cabinet Duty / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused? by Querty(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2020
Hello guys!
Good morning!

Is there anyone here who has ever been accused of something he/she knew nothing about?

Were you vindicated at the end of the day? How were you able to handle the moment? The pain, the embarrassment, the depression and all..

Please share, and help a soul.
Thank you...
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused? by petra1(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2020
A thousand and one time . Some cases there was vindications and some you just move on. It doesn't really matter . You can't convince everyone . You take it as part of life . Enlarge. Your heart and move especially when you have a bigger picture . Many people believed jesus was fraud till they died .

Matthew 27:62 (KJV)
62 Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,

John 7:12 (NLT)
12 There was a lot of grumbling about him among the crowds. Some argued, “He’s a good man,” but others said, “He’s nothing but a fraud who deceives the people.”

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused? by Querty(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2020
petra1:

A thousand and one time . Some cases there was vindications and some you just move on. It doesn't really matter . You can't convince everyone . You take it as part of life . Enlarge. Your heart and move especially when you have a bigger picture . Many people believed jesus was fraud till they died .

Matthew 27:62 (KJV)
62 Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,

John 7:12 (NLT)
12 There was a lot of grumbling about him among the crowds. Some argued, “He’s a good man,” but others said, “He’s nothing but a fraud who deceives the people.”

Thank you so much! This means alot
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused? by NigeriaB(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2020
I almost died of depression when this happened to me. But thank God, a las, I was vindicated , and compensated with abeg ontop..

Provided you are innocent of the allegations, you have nothing to worry about bro. God gat your back.

Stay true to track..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused? by Querty(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2020
NigeriaB:
I almost died of depression when this happened to me. But thank God, a las, I was vindicated , and compensated with abeg ontop..

Provided you are innocent of the allegations, you have nothing to worry about bro. God gat your back.

Stay true to track..

Thank you bro..means alot

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan 2020: Day 21 Quotes, Images, Greetings, Prayers / Covid19 Has Exposed Fake Pastors And Miracle--rev Chukwuma / The Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.