Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Long Story Short About The Grand Dream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Long Story Short About The Grand Dream (173 Views)

Mercy Johnson Takes Her Children To The Airport, Says "It's A Long Story" / Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly / Jasmine Pius 1st Birthday Party: The Grand Entrance Of Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Story Short About The Grand Dream by DejiPlug(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2020
In 2017, I had the grand dream of going to chat with my guests in their personal spaces. Of course that required big budget that I didn't have. �� Temitope Omole and Uche Uwadinachi were the dream team and they brought their 100% to the table.
You can't teach someone to be a Comedian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs4zRKjk_h0
Long story short, the Celeb Stopover brand has grown and it's now on 3 radio stations in 3 Nigerian states (Delta State, Oyo State and Ondo State) with MILLIONS of listeners. Who would have thought that Tee Dot Unbeaten would figure out a way of recording without having to be in the same space as the guests?

It's time for you to partner with a brand that has evolved through the years while being totally aware of the times. For features or sponsorship on Celeb Stopover which airs on Bridge Radio- Asaba, Lead City- Ibadan and Crest- Akure, call 0706 364 2406 today.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1NTQvGd-Nnpn5c8XIIhcYQ
NB: My conversation with Wunmi Obe was complete fun. You can check it out on the Celeb Stopover YouTube channel. �

(1) (Reply)

We Send Test Results To States And Not Individuals -NCDC / On Bitcoin Mining And Other Online Cryptos And Referral Schemes / Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father. Amid Tears And Wailing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.