Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains (2516 Views)

Mohbad's Father Explains Why He Buried His Son In 24 Hours Despite Pressure / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by oluwafemme129(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2020
A single father, Patrick Ayesan, age 38, who was arrested after he impregnated 18 years old daughter has revealed why he enjoy sleeping with his daughter. According to the man, he usually sleep with her whenever the urge comes.

Patrick’s confession was made during a parade by the Edo State police Command. According to him, the incest relationship with his daughter started since January 2020, adding that he slept with her whenever the urge for sex came.

He also disclosed that the mother of the girl is no more with him, hence his decision to turn to his daughter for sexual satisfaction. He said he and his daughter stayed together at Okosa community.

“I only sleep with her when my body moves and only started sleeping with her January this year. My wife is no I more with me, so myself and my daughter stay together, and I sleep with her whenever the urge comes,” he said.

After the suspect’s confessional statement, he was charged to court and consequently sentenced to 10 years imprisonment while his daughter is currently with the state Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development.

Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by Nobody: 11:25am On May 13, 2020
gay grin drive pleasure in ur own product. More like drinking ur spermatozoa
Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by Petrodirect: 11:35am On May 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by doggedfighter(f): 11:36am On May 13, 2020
A sicko
Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by longetivity(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2020
what a stupid and barbaric act
Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by estyvino(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2020
Eeegbo no good, I don't think normal human being would do that
Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by Kobicove(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
This guy has mental problem! sad
Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by MrSensor(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2020
Dog

Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by ieemmanuel(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2020
I think I'm the only one in this bleeped up world that finds kissing your child on the lips inappropriate,
It can trigger nasty infections and worst nasty feelings too especially if the child is more than 4 years, she would get too comfortable with it as time goes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by Lyydia(f): 1:49pm On May 13, 2020
I hope he enjoys prison too lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by phantom24: 2:21pm On May 13, 2020
Hope it wasn't consensual?
Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by nifemi25(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2020
How would you enjoy sleeping with your own daughter.... Same girl you Bleep her mama several times before she get better of the same pikin
... The same girl you stand as her father on the naming ceremony...the same girl you warned not to see her around guys and even told her that her future is brighter if she faces her studies. The same girl you born with your sperm.... Raping your own daughter is like drinking your own personal sperm. ...the judge in this case need to just instruct that your balls and third leg should be removed with knife ... He can then release you to go and sin no more
Re: Why I Enjoy Sleeping With My 18yrs Old Daughter – Father Explains by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:29pm On May 13, 2020
Take him to a crocodile infested lake and throw him there.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Venita Akpofure Celebrates Her Beautiful Daughter As She Clocks 3 / Nengi Party In Abuja With Her Sugar Daddy (video) / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Fly To The Bahamas On A Private Plane For A Rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.