Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Yawa Done Gass For One Nigerian SA Based Musician "Don Smasher" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yawa Done Gass For One Nigerian SA Based Musician "Don Smasher" (445 Views)

Yawa Go Dey - Nero X (can Somebody Call My Baby) Lyrics / Nigerian Musician, Don Saint & Wife Welcome Their First Child (photos) / Sa-based Nigerian Pastor Makes Members Lick His Shoes To Receive Miracle(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yawa Done Gass For One Nigerian SA Based Musician "Don Smasher" by olatunde666: 12:05pm On May 13, 2020
One South African man, whose
name is yet unknown" who is believed to be husband to the South African model
Don smasher used in his recent released music video "Big luv 4U"

He said in his word
" I will deal with that mutherfucker called Don smasher"
From our source, we gathered that the husband in question said that he was also wondering why her wife wanted them to attend Don smasher's birthday party last year's August.

In his words again, he said..."I will make sure that stupid boy end up in jail"
"He thinks he can Smash my wife"

He lamented, worst part of it was seeing Don smasher romantically kissing his wife on the Big Luv 4U music video..

As of the time the information is reaching us, we have tried all attempts to reach Don Smasher in question but to no avail. One of his neighbors said that Don Smasher made a strange movement in that evening of 12th May, which they suspected something was wrong. And after he drove out, about 3 other cars immidiatly arrived at his gate. One young man came out of one of the cars and after some minutes of phone call, they all drove out in high velocity. We tried contacting the police when we noticed the strange movements but before police could arrived, they were all gone.

There is a video clip someone recorded, where another young man was beging the provoked man unbehalf of Don Smasher in an open area, but he remain adamant in his decision to deal with Don Smasher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEiQC-wECLE

Re: Yawa Done Gass For One Nigerian SA Based Musician "Don Smasher" by Mikel042: 12:13pm On May 13, 2020
grin grin no wonder he always shake waist like flavor in his performances. Karma has caught up with him... He better leave that South Africa before they Smash him. Lol
I knew that his name rings a bell. I once asked him what he Smashs. Lol never knew its women grin grin
Re: Yawa Done Gass For One Nigerian SA Based Musician "Don Smasher" by Mikel042: 12:24pm On May 13, 2020
This is him shaking waist on stage grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5um7pJN6CA8 show girls how he will Smash them���� grin grin
Re: Yawa Done Gass For One Nigerian SA Based Musician "Don Smasher" by EmmyUwad: 12:30pm On May 13, 2020
This is crazy I know this guy naw nawa oo make them no use cutlass follow u for SA oo those guys have no chill
Re: Yawa Done Gass For One Nigerian SA Based Musician "Don Smasher" by Reuben419: 12:39pm On May 13, 2020
Make done smasher beta travel back to naija oh d guy dey mean fa
Re: Yawa Done Gass For One Nigerian SA Based Musician "Don Smasher" by Kriptune: 4:50pm On May 13, 2020
cheesy Them say Na yawa done gass.

Bloggers food is ready.

cc: lalasticlacla snake no dey here but push am make dem no cut rope follow our brother without us knowing

(1) (Reply)

20 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Food You Should Know / Bbnaija Stars Omoshola Searching For A Wife / Funny Video Of Singer Teni Crying As Her Boyfriends Dump Her Including Nairamarl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.