Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Remember The Blood Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remember The Blood Of Jesus Christ (259 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Blood Of Jesus Christ by tfrancis(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2020
Looking for the best title to give this, first thought of "When enemy want to feed on your past, feed yourself with the blood of Jesus Christ", then I thought of "Remember the blood of Jesus Christ".

As I thought about Life, I came to conclusion that everyone need to surrender to Jesus and depend on Him every day of their life. Because by strength shall no man prevail.

Bible Says:

Jesus will be your advocate
1 John 2:1; "My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous."

He will give you a new life
2 Corinthians 5:17; "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come."

You will automatically become sinless, saved by grace through Jesus
Hebrews 10:17; "Then he adds, “I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.”
Ephesians 2:8; "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God."

Jesus will makes you an overcomer over the devil who want to be feeding on your past mistakes
Revelation 12:11; The Bible says that we overcome the devil, the accuser of our brethren, by the blood of the Lamb.

And lots more...

What to Do! - Romans 3:3;
"This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile," [NIV]
"We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are." [NLT]
"Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:" [KJB]

BELIEVE IN JESUS!

IT COSTS YOU NOTHING!
HE HAS PAID YOUR DEBT ALREADY?

HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, TRUST ME!

CHEERS!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Let Guilt Rob You. Joy Is Not An Emotion. It Is A Choice. / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel / What Will You Do If You See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.