Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

#bopdaddychallenge: Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished With “siberia - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #bopdaddychallenge: Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished With “siberia (1003 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / PRESS RELEASE (582 Officers And Men Sue The Nigeria Immigration Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bopdaddychallenge: Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished With “siberia by brojoes5030: 1:56pm On May 13, 2020
Leaked Document Reveals Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished with “Siberia” Postings

Five female workforces of the Nigeria Immigration Service who were reviewed for wrongdoing in the wake of showing up in a viral video has been reposted from their present spots of task in Abuja, Lagos, and Enugu and given “graveyard” assignments as far abroad as Borno, Kano, and Yobe.

It will be reviewed that following their appearance in the viral #BopDaddyChallenge video, Priscilla Irabor, Catherine J. Bakura, Blessing Alfred Udida, Binti I. Attabor, and Ockiya Eneni were the subject of a disciplinary reminder dated April 15, 2020.

The memo, which found its way into the public space sparked vocal condemnation and protests from civil society organizations, human rights lawyers, and the general public.

Pop artist “Falz The Bahd Guy” whose song was used in the video even offered his help to the female officers, raising hopes that they would not be victimized for what many saw as harmless fun that merely portrayed the NIS in a human light.

“Siberia” Postings at Their Own Expense

These expectations seem to have been run now, as an official NIS reminder spilled shows that the five officials have been given corrective and biased postings. The reminder affirms that Priscilla IRabor has been moved from the Lagos State Command to the Nigeria Immigration Training
School, Kano (ITSK), while Binti Attabor has been reposted from the administration base camp in Abuja to the Yobe State Command.

Catherine Bakura has been moved from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja to the Nigeria Immigration Training School Ahoada, Rivers State, while Blessing Alfred Udida has been moved from the FCT Command to the Akwa Ibom State Command. At last, Ockiya Eneni has been moved from the CERPAC (Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card) Production office to the Borno State Command.

The notice likewise plots an auxiliary reformatory measure, which is that the movement will be done at the individual cost of the officials in question, and they have been allowed only 7 days to report at their new places of task.

https://pepedem.com/news/bopdaddychallenge-leaked-document-reveals-female-immigration-officers-have-been-punished-with-siberia-postings/

1 Like

Re: #bopdaddychallenge: Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished With “siberia by Nonso92(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2020
This govt is just ..

Lemme keep quiet for the next person under me to comment
Re: #bopdaddychallenge: Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished With “siberia by TheSourcerer: 2:27pm On May 13, 2020
Wonders
Re: #bopdaddychallenge: Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished With “siberia by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2020
Nawa ooo.

People cannot be happy nii.

Even US Navy Seal, Airforce and Army ladies did the challenge without any wahala.

O di egwu! undecided
Re: #bopdaddychallenge: Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished With “siberia by sunshineV(f): 4:51pm On May 13, 2020
I don't understand how she disrespected the uniform.
Re: #bopdaddychallenge: Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished With “siberia by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 13, 2020
This is a sad development. The NIS should have warned them and not punish them.

I think that lady, Ockiya Eneni, was my junior in secondary school and the younger sister to my then classmate, Kule Ockiya. Her parents were senior NIS officers way back...the authorities should please temper justice with mercy.
I think I know the Bakura lady too at the International Airport.

The ladies involved did nothing wrong by participating in the challenge with their Uniforms.
Re: #bopdaddychallenge: Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished With “siberia by vcente(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2020
These northerners like good things bawo, see as them share the women like say na cake.
Re: #bopdaddychallenge: Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished With “siberia by doggedfighter(f): 2:46am On May 14, 2020
Not bad.
They weren't posted to Sambisa after all.
They are federal staff
Re: #bopdaddychallenge: Female Immigration Officers Have Been Punished With “siberia by FEGNO: 3:46am On May 14, 2020
Sharia Compliant issues. Nigeria is gone. Even till tomorrow ladies and men all over the world are doing the challenge without any repercussions. Only the shithole zoological republic finds it wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment / Urgent Vacancy / How MANY Of The Npower Batch C on Nairaland Reported To There Ppa Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.