Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths (1699 Views)

Police Arrest Three Oyo Hunters For Killing & Burning Of Fulani Huts / Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by Gift52(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by Tissaia(f): 2:04pm On May 13, 2020
Oh that's great expect the unexpected
Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by Spice1: 2:11pm On May 13, 2020
Oh! I love this!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by phorget(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2020
Buhari's kinsmen should learn to live within their boundaries. You can't be controlling the general wealth of a nation and yet still remain in perpetual poverty.

The 5% you abandoned are busy making it out on their own and are not willing to share so Fulani should just keep to their space place.
Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by helinues: 2:38pm On May 13, 2020
Nice one..

Next time let them involve the security operatives.

It's right time Southern region stop the influx of Northerners towards south
Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by OfoIgbo: 2:42pm On May 13, 2020
By the way, that is Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu's place, in Delta state.
You can address them as Biafrans, or Niger Deltans or Delta Igbos and you will be correct

The true ranking being this
1 Delta Igbos
2. Biafrans
3. Niger Deltans
Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by UnclePati: 3:12pm On May 13, 2020
My community boys...
My local government boys.
My delta state.

Is there any igbo person on nairaland who does not understand the IBO dialect spoken by those youths ?

This is proof that we are one
Igbo is one language it's the same everywhere...

Divide and rule have failed.
Delta is Biafra land ...

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:
Nice one..

Next time let them involve the security operatives.

It's right time Southern region stop the influx of Northerners towards south
I laugh you, so you believe that the presidency no no say their useless children they cross to South?

They kidnap pastor for my village beat him till vigilante rescued him and they ran away. Every villages in the south has been occupied by them, my aunt planted groundnut and one used his cows to destroy the farm. If we talk they say we hate them, but how can you go to another man's land to destroy and kill them? How many southerners you see they misbehave for their side before they mob them?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by denko(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
What of the innocent among them.
Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by 1willywilly: 4:55pm On May 13, 2020
AHA
Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by 1willywilly: 5:00pm On May 13, 2020
denko:
What of the innocent among them.
Innocent ke.
Ok , go there and show them the innocent one.
I pray, may Fulani Herdsmen visit your family soon,
Say a big 'Amen now' so that God will bless you

1 Like

Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by Georgekyrian(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2020
If they penetrate boarder too much we go on rampage and do am like this

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria end up like yugoslavia? / NLC See Your Life? Nigerians Don't Need You Again, You Will Soon Be Abolished. / Map Of Buhari's Coastal Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.