Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. (686 Views)

Full Time Content Writer Needed For Long-term Project. / Non Fiction YT Script Writer Needed. Long Term Work / Article Writers Needed For Long Term Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by KineticMob: 2:06pm On May 13, 2020
Looking to hire a scriptwriter to write scripts for our YouTube channel. Script topics will be provided to you and the scripts will be 1500-1800 words long. We will be bringing you consistent work, about 17 scripts per week! The only requirements of this job is that you're willing to dive deep into your research of the topics that we provide you. The rate is N7 per word. If interested DM me.

2 Likes

Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by chibuikeman: 2:08pm On May 13, 2020
Good afternoon, Im a writer and Im interested in your offer.
Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by lynx200(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2020
Hi, I am a scriptwriter who has worked in the TV/movie industry for a decade. Do you have a number or email through which one can contact you?
Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by Damilola459: 4:17pm On May 13, 2020
Hello! I can write for the purpose intended proficiently and will be willing to work with you.

Kindly drop your contact so we can kick off!
Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by Dvea(f): 5:04pm On May 13, 2020
Hello, I just sent you a message. Kindly reach out to me for samples of my work. Thank you for your time.
Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by benrichest: 11:52am On May 14, 2020
Having experience in script writting, it will be a great pleasure to both side working with you.

You can reach out to me for more enquires via WhatsApp: 08141913541
Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by Tobennafortune: 3:55pm On May 14, 2020
I am also a scriptwriter and I am interested to work with you. My contact number is 07012458284
Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by kay29000(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2020
KineticMob:
Looking to hire a scriptwriter to write scripts for our YouTube channel. Script topics will be provided to you and the scripts will be 1500-1800 words long. We will be bringing you consistent work, about 17 scripts per week! The only requirements of this job is that you're willing to dive deep into your research of the topics that we provide you. The rate is N7 per word. If interested DM me.

Hello. Have you gotten who you need or still searching? And I'd it just one script writer you need?
Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by Jesse1991: 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
I don't know if the job is still available. If it is, am a competent script writer. My contact is 07036826213
Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2020
Hello guys.

Do we have a research project writer in the house? I have a project work for you on one of the following topics ��:

- *Audience perception of influencer marketing among University of Ilorin Students*

- *Twitter users engagement of hate speech bill in Nigeria*

- *Fans approval and media coverage of celebrity Instagram post*

Do message me privately if you can or have someone who can write comprehensively and extensively on one of the topics. Thanks.
Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by joshteefied1(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
KineticMob:

Hello KineticMob.

Is this work still available?

Here's my WhatsApp Number: 08179614474
Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by illicit(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2020
I have just mailed you.
Re: Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. by Chinnyoluwa(f): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Interested

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Services Of An Editor / Quest 4 Books. / Inspirations: Follow Your Dream!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.