Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

For Starter Like Me, What Is The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Uber Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Starter Like Me, What Is The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Uber Job (340 Views)

Drivers Needed For Bolt/uber Job / Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) / Directives-uber Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Starter Like Me, What Is The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Uber Job by gsley: 2:29pm On May 13, 2020
am about starting one next week

I need ur advice on this....

Note: the car is not for me and am expect to pay 25k per week. Location lagos
Re: For Starter Like Me, What Is The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Uber Job by nifemi25(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2020
Welcome on board....thou the work isn't easy but you just have to keep the hustling spirit alive. This lock down has really affected request now ...25k isn't the best to pay now cos of the lockdown ....
Re: For Starter Like Me, What Is The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Uber Job by gsley: 3:15pm On May 13, 2020
nifemi25:
Welcome on board....thou the work isn't easy but you just have to keep the hustling spirit alive. This lock down has really affected request now ...25k isn't the best to pay now cos of the lockdown ....
OK, i's there any more thin you think I should know about the job

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager/content Creator Needed / Secretary/pa To The Md Needed In A Leasing Company / Vacancies At Suru Alaba, Ejigbo, Oshodi &others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.