Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Long Will It Take To Get To Level 60 In Wow Classic? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Long Will It Take To Get To Level 60 In Wow Classic? (621 Views)

Wow Veterans, Do You Have Any Tips For Leveling Engineering In Wow Classic? / Can I Hire A Personal Driver For My Character In Wow Classic? / Advise Me Of A Good Boosting Service In Wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will It Take To Get To Level 60 In Wow Classic? by BonnyWood(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2020
How long will it take to get to level 60 in WoW Classic?
Re: How Long Will It Take To Get To Level 60 In Wow Classic? by scoundrel(f): 5:26pm On May 13, 2020
I have no clue, but games like those take about 100 hours to fully understand the mechanics. Know beforehand that if you put in the mandatory 100 hours then someone else is already three months deep into it. Some people play them for years on end.
Re: How Long Will It Take To Get To Level 60 In Wow Classic? by BonnyWood(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2020
Thanx a lot for your assistance. I like the game a lot. You see, I`ve got some help already from WoW Classic boosting service and got an unique opportunity to get everything quite fast. That was simply amazing! I learnt from them and had a lot of fun. Never even thought playing can be so exciting!

(1) (Reply)

Call Of Duty Mobile Bk57 Vs Lk24 Comparison - Which Is Best Assaukt Rifle? / Ps4 Slim Needed With Games Installed. / Chk Out My Winning Within 4 Days Kriseven Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.