Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death (1065 Views)

Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Davido Unfollows Wizkid, Peruzzi, Dremo And Savagely Replies A Wizkid Fan / Tacha Savagely Replies Nigerian Guy Who Said Her Breasts Has Fallen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death by Myralison: 5:14pm On May 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzvvD6IqlUA

Etinosa Idemudia wished veteran actress, Victoria Inyama death, the later has replied her savagely.
According to Victoria who is a Social Psychologist, Etinosa is suffering from “psychotic meltdowns”, and she can’t stoop so low to reply her.

Re: Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death by HeadNigga: 5:16pm On May 13, 2020
You can't stoop so low to reply her...but you just did.

I won't comment on this thread
Re: Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death by Myralison: 5:21pm On May 13, 2020
HeadNigga:

Hehehehe, maybe she would have given her more than that.
Re: Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death by Myralison: 5:22pm On May 13, 2020
HeadNigga:

But you just commented cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guess you just acted like Victoria
Re: Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death by NobleAngell(f): 5:54pm On May 13, 2020
Etinosa never misses a chance to show her foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death by Myralison: 5:58pm On May 13, 2020
NobleAngell:
Etinosa never misses a chance to show her foolishness.

She always wants to trend
Re: Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death by streeter(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2020
Etinosa hmm…

Dear Nairalander
I am babarinde azeez bamidele aka (Siezecoh Da Streeter), an upcoming music artiste.
i heard nairaland is the only platform to get me win, where real nigerians exist with love, where nigerians help each other without zero cost and a platform to learn from.

There is a competition currently on instagram, hosted by Da smart the "IRE" cronner. I want you to watch my video, and drop your comment the link to the instagram video is attached below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIbRQ7J-A7/?igshid=67rnio3s30ge

Please watch and comment. i am babarinde azeez a k a Siezecoh
Re: Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death by Myralison: 7:22pm On May 13, 2020
grin
streeter:
Etinosa hmm…

Dear Nairalander
I am babarinde azeez bamidele aka (Siezecoh Da Streeter), an upcoming music artiste.
i heard nairaland is the only platform to get me win, where real nigerians exist with love, where nigerians help each other without zero cost and a platform to learn from.

There is a competition currently on instagram, hosted by Da smart the "IRE" cronner. I want you to watch my video, and drop your comment the link to the instagram video is attached below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIbRQ7J-A7/?igshid=67rnio3s30ge

Please watch and comment. i am babarinde azeez a k a Siezecoh
Re: Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death by Myralison: 10:47pm On May 13, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Davido You Will Soon Fall Think About It - (pictures) / #bbnaija Trikytee Net Worth: Trikytee Biography, Age, Career And Net Worth. / Is My Waist Too Small ??(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.